Weak side / Strong side of the face

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
For some reason my right side of the face is alot sharper and I feel less fat underneath and I can feel my huge ramus, but on the other side it looks weaker and feels like theres more fat on it too, is there a current fix for this

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and diamondbill
yeah everyone has a more dominant side, it's not really worthf fixing it unless extreme. Asymmetry is barely noticed in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Shkreliii
yeah everyone has a more dominant side, it's not really worthf fixing it unless extreme. Asymmetry is barely noticed in motion
Not extreme but I hate the fact my ramus isnt showing on my left side of the face

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Nvm it's not that deep, but I feel like it's still a flaw or I'm just purely autistic and deserve to be locked up in a mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
lol yeah, it's fucking brutal to be recessed in that way, im 4psl on right side, and left 2psl

For some reason my right side of the face is alot sharper and I feel less fat underneath and I can feel my huge ramus,
Chewing on one side more often + sleeping on one side, i made this mistake and now pay the price

what is this