[Wealthmaxxing] Unveiling Bosnia and Herzegovina: A Land Poised for Prosperity

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
Height effort thread once in a while.

Preface: I consider myself an event-driven investor, focusing on concrete proposals rather than relying on short-term trading or technical analysis like drawing lines on charts (which is complete horseshit JFL).

Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) might not be the first place that springs to mind for real estate investment. After all, the Yugoslav war was only 30 years ago, and there still is a bit of a stigma surrounding the country of Bosnia. But, hear me out. This hidden gem of a country offers a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a future European powerhouse. I outline a few reasons why below:
  • Untapped Potential: BiH boasts stunning natural beauty, with beautiful mountains, a rich cultural heritage, and a strategic location at the crossroads of East and West Europe. This makes it a future target for tourism and economic development. You can already enjoy winter sports in Bosnia for half the price compared to popular destinations like Austria or Southern Germany.
  • EU Entry on the Horizon: BiH's ascension to the European Union is not a matter of "if," but "when". EU membership will unlock a surge in investment, infrastructure projects, and overall prosperity. Land prices are likely to follow suit.
  • Affordability Now: Compared to other European markets, BiH offers land at a fraction of the cost. This allows you to secure a significant piece of the pie before the value explodes. You can buy land up to 1-10 Bosnian Mark/m^2 (1 Bosnian Mark is ~$0.50), depending on location.
  • Favorable Tax Environment: BiH boasts a flat tax rate of 10% on both personal and corporate income. This makes it an attractive proposition for investors seeking to maximize their returns. And trust me there are a lot of people I know, mostly friends of my parents who've started business there and are doing extremely well off living in Villa's with yards bigger than a golf course.
  • Women: The women in Bosnia are beautiful, feminine, traditional, want many kids, and divorce rates are virtually 0. Neighboring country Croatia has a divorce rate of just 10%. Compare that to Western nations where the average is well over 50%.
Imagine this: You acquire a plot of land near a breathtaking mountain range. With EU membership, the area transforms into a sought-after tourist destination. You can then develop the land into a resort, sell it for a significant profit, or rent it out for a steady income stream. Or you can sell it to some investor who wants to build a business on your land.

This is not just speculation. Countries like Croatia, Slovenia, and Poland witnessed a land boom after joining the EU. BiH is on the same trajectory. I personally am half Croatian/half Bosnian, and I have witnessed first hand how tourism EXPLODED in Croatia after its entry in the EU. What you paid for an ice cream at the beach a decade ago you pay double the price now.

CAVEATS:
  • Political stability is still evolving in BiH. However, Serbs cannot do shit because of NATO and Russia already has their hands full with Ukraine (traditionally Russia has always supported Serbia because they are allies since they share the same Christian Orthodox religion).
  • The land buying process could be complex for foreigners. Especially if you don't speak the language. That shouldn't withhold you though, as many people in the Balkans speak English just fine. Especially the newer generations.
Some useful links and resources:

To put my money where my mouth is, I own 3 hectares (30,000m^2) of land in BiH.

My previous successful investments, and these are the only investments I've ever made lol (I'm just 26):
  • Shorting Match Group Inc. and Bumble in 2021 during the plandemic (Match Group is the parent company of Tinder, and several other dating apps), based on my prediction that looksmaxxing/blackpill content would soon exert tremendous influence on Social Media's like TikTok and Instagram, and that non-Chads would massively quit dating apps after the plandemic.
  • NVIDIA. I am a data scientist by day and I try to keep up to date with new ML research and applications. Once stable-diffusion was released in 2021 [https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.10752], I was extremely confident NVIDIA would undergo the same hype train Tesla did.
  • Cryptocurrency. Invested in Cardano in 2020. Returns were +2000% (20x). Bought at 0.15, sold at the peak of $3. In addition to riding the Cardano NFT hypetrain (bought the first NFT on Cardano equivalent to CryptoPunks on Ethereum) - probably an additional 300k profit.

TLDR: Fuck you, read the whole thing unless you wanna stay a brokie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A.., eduardkoopman, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Stopped reading at "Bosnia"

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
This isn't that hard to figure out tbh, the jews probably bought all the land in Bosnia by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back