Wealth's correlation to beauty in the old world and asia

D

Deleted member 6111

Solstice
Private school kids and adults (of european descent) who went to private school in the uk are much more attractive than the (very low) standard of beauty in the uk. I dont think this is primarily due to better surgery makeup etc as its apparent from a young age. I imagine this may not be true in a multiracial, new money society like the us but it seems to be the case in the more developed countries of east asia e.g. Japan; Korea. Why is this? Diet? Natural selection (ie rich husbands marrying beautiful women). Ive also noticed it seems to be more the case with people who are old money rather than some guy whos made a fortune and married a fit woman, yet theyre kids are often still ugly.

Does this correspond to your own observations? i feel like it contradicts the stereotype of posh people being weird, fat and ugly with no chin.

Better conditions when the woman was pregnant.

Yeah higher class people have better diets, better lifestyles and have less stress/cortisol. Also more likely to get cures for ailments, skin issues, etc, than lowerclass people who will have the 'just live with it' attitude.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, piscicide, RAITEIII and 2 others
I love posh girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
The women in high powered relationships are picked for their beauty/status and those families in Europe and Asia generally speaking have been in those positions for at least a couple or few generations.

When a man in his 20s or 30s of ordinary means gets wealth what does he do? Get a beautiful wife often from a good family.

their kids do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
The women in high powered relationships are picked for their beauty/status and those families in Europe and Asia generally speaking have been in those positions for at least a couple or few generations.

When a man in his 20s or 30s of ordinary means gets wealth what does he do? Get a beautiful wife often from a good family.

their kids do the same.

True being genuinely ugly means your ancestors failed as they couldn't secure an attractive woman.

Genetic equity is directly correlated to financial equity.

People can just ascertain your upbringing, lifestyle etc just from your looks.

See my post here, i am rejected from the middle classes , even though i fullfill the criteria, however i dont have the image/genetic traits associated with middle classes.

Ironically listening to the soundtrack of gattica when wrighting this

True being genuinely ugly means your ancestors failed as they couldn't secure an attractive woman.

Genetic equity is directly correlated to financial equity.

People can just ascertain your upbringing, lifestyle etc just from your looks.

See my post here, i am rejected from the middle classes , even though i fullfill the criteria, however i dont have the image/genetic traits associated with middle classes.

Ironically listening to the soundtrack of gattica when wrighting this

This is something different. That is racism. I experience it as well.

I will be the first to admit that when people see me directly in the face I don’t experience the same levels of hostility. But if it’s at night or if I walk behind someone or anything where they only vaguely see my skin tone I experience the same things as others of my hue.

Interestingly enough despite Eurocentric beauty standards in the West people can understand cross-phenotypical notions of facial harmony and beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262