Website to check if your voice is deep - Report your scores

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover

To get accurate results speak at a volume you would normally talk to someone across the room, and keep your device at a good distance from your mouth

I kept my laptop on my lap while taking the test and talked like I would if someone was in front of me (in my quiet room)

Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 111355PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mazzi and Ultimate SUbhuman
This was my result at a speaking volume appropriate for a 1 on 1 convo with someone

Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 111536PM

Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 91612 PM

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, PseduoAryan and bradpittshairline
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mogstars, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
remeber bois, sounding better > deepness, if you can't project your voice it sounds terrible, if your voice is growly its not a good thing when it comes to irl encounters

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, bradpittshairline and Infinite
Everyone says my voice sounds deep, even random girls. But I listen to myself and I sound weird as fuck and like a teen boy. When I do the voicecel shit i get 70-83 average

remeber bois, sounding better > deepness, if you can't project your voice it sounds terrible, if your voice is growly its not a good thing when it comes to irl encounters
This. No one talks about a extremely deep voice, but rather well sounding ones.
Examples would be Tom Ford, the Ford commercial, etc.
Just work on your accent and speaking properly and slowly(unless you sound extremely high pitched).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Clark69 and gooner23
Everyone says my voice sounds deep, even random girls. But I listen to myself and I sound weird as fuck and like a teen boy. When I do the voicecel shit i get 70-83 average
ive been told i have a really nice voice by 3 ppl i think my voice is quite similar to brad pitt (username checks out)

idk why but i speak like him or maybe our voices are just similar

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
you def have a very deep voice, i hear myself as high pitch but youre just used to your voice

the averae guy 18-30 sounds feminine specially white guys but that alows them to express more emotions vocally

This. No one talks about a extremely deep voice, but rather well sounding ones.
Examples would be Tom Ford, the Ford commercial, etc.
Just work on your accent and speaking properly and slowly(unless you sound extremely high pitched).
talking slowly will actually make you sound deeper + better audibility

when i speak in college classes the professor cant hear me sometimes because my voice turns into a mumble

ive learned to use my tongue slightly more to create sharper sounds

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Im 114 to 117 need to voicemax asap!

To get accurate results speak at a volume you would normally talk to someone across the room, and keep your device at a good distance from your mouth

I kept my laptop on my lap while taking the test and talked like I would if someone was in front of me (in my quiet room)

View attachment 2774819
How can i voicemaxx?

Its not just pitch but projection or if ur voice is nasally vs sounds pleasant if u can talk loudly without it sounding like yelling.
If u fake ur voice sounding deep people can REALLY tell

what do u listen to ur self on?

Inconsistent, also my voice varies irl

I tried it here and got 90, I've got like 80 before though, and sometimes my voice doesn't sound deep

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
mine would be low now point of even trying

Always had a gigamogger deep voice.

68hz for me

120 hz is it over

that website isnt accurate at all

IMG 20240303 081605
after smoking

i got 225:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL