Weight loss update (1)

roadtopsl

roadtopsl

Iron
Im making a bit of progress already and im eating 1400-1600 kcal a day. I noticed my stomach is a bit more flat and my love handles are almost gone after working out and Eating less and more healthy like bananas, apples and so on and less 5 min foods like cup noodles and other shit. I also cut out energy drinks completely and my skin got much clearer.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and BrahminBoss
no before and after = tales

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, chrisN and BrahminBoss
mumbai called, they said your fictional piece was a hit and would like to publish it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If u cut without muscle you'll look like shit btw

If u cut without muscle you'll look like shit btw
I dont really understand that comment. im from Germany and my English isn’t that great so could you please rephrase your comment?

I dont really understand that comment. im from Germany and my English isn’t that great so could you please rephrase your comment?
If you lose weight without muscle you will look like shit

If you lose weight without muscle you will look like shit
So from what I understand is that if i dont lose muscle as well I would look like shit? How come?

So from what I understand is that if i dont lose muscle as well I would look like shit? How come?
He is saying that:
You are losing a lot of fat + muscle so after you are done with your diet , you MIGHT end up looking shit as you don’t have much muscle .

Ideally eat high protein and go to the gym and lift HARD!! and it should help negate losing muscle
I assume you know this since you are already working out and should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: roadtopsl
I just saw another one of your posts saying you really want aesthetics and don’t want to spend much time in the gym.

Honestly all of the plans will build muscle and work just fine !!
Good luck

He is saying that:
You are losing a lot of fat + muscle so after you are done with your diet , you MIGHT end up looking shit as you don’t have much muscle .

Ideally eat high protein and go to the gym and lift HARD!! and it should help negate losing muscle
I assume you know this since you are already working out and should be fine.
Ohhhhh now I understand, English is not my primary language so its a bit difficult sometimes to understand sentences.

I do calisthenics while being in a calorie deficit so I can have a very lean physique because my main goal is to get hollow cheeks.

I dont really know any foods that have a lot of protein in them but I’ll ask chatgpt for that

(Thank you for explaining it a bit more detailed)

Just make sure ur getting enough protein daily, or ur just going to look like a crackhead.

Ideally u would want 1.8 to 2.0 times your body weight of protein in grams.

• +1
Reactions: roadtopsl
Just make sure ur getting enough protein daily, or ur just going to look like a crackhead.

Ideally u would want 1.8 to 2.0 times your body weight of protein in grams.
Thanks for the advice man