weight training makes you shorter gtfih

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
this study finds that weight training lowers igf1
"Subsequent analysis of the relationship between participants' age with plasma IGF-1 alterations revealed a U shape correlation in non-liner dose response, in which resistance training resulted in a declined IGF-1 level up to 40 years of age."
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13685538.2020.1801622
"However, significantly lower insulin-like growth factor 1 was observed in subjects younger than 60 years (OR, −4.80; 95% CI, −7.74 to −1.86, p=.001)"
this one finds hypertrophy training reduces igf1 receptor expression
but an increase in igf1 / gh??
it lowered testosterone, and the igf1bp3 levels stayed the same.
does hypertrophy seriously stunt growh?

brutal noreplypill

forums inactive at this hour, best time to post is middle of the afternoon to early evening

Momentarily

forums inactive at this hour, best time to post is middle of the afternoon to early evening
est time? im in fucking australia

Just dont overdo it you'll be fine

"Subsequent analysis of the relationship between participants' age with plasma IGF-1 alterations revealed a U shape correlation in non-liner dose response, in which resistance training resulted in a declined IGF-1 level up to 40 years of age."
"However, significantly lower insulin-like growth factor 1 was observed in subjects younger than 60 years (OR, −4.80; 95% CI, −7.74 to −1.86, p=.001)"
thought it increased no? damn

bump

but then this one that did bloods right after weight training said it increased it

but then this one that did bloods right after weight training said it increased it
but i could assume that this might have been done in older people, as the first
meta analysis concluded that older people have an igf1 increase compared to people younger who have a decrease.

it stresses the body

Shortcels coping with gymcelling really is a meme
-> starts gym at 15 cause their made fun of being ahort
-> igf increases so they stay short
-> now looks like Tren Twins

Oh

Shortcels coping with gymcelling really is a meme
-> starts gym at 15 cause their made fun of being ahort
-> igf increases so they stay short
-> now looks like Tren Twins
increases?

I'll mog you with my big biceps

im gonna bump the thread, i need somebody who knows what they are doing to tell me if gym actually makes you shorter

I haven’t been weight training for a while been growing taller

also weight training compresses the spin but increases igf and hgh so should increase your frame size at least

very nuanced issue cause it has both positive and negative mechanisms but overall I don't think the impact will be majorly negative

also weight training compresses the spin but increases igf and hgh so should increase your frame size at least

very nuanced issue cause it has both positive and negative mechanisms but overall I don't think the impact will be majorly negative
did you even look at the studies i linked

did you even look at the studies i linked
your summaries were pretty decent and i'm read up on a decent amount of the literature in this area, i was just adding some other ways weight training influences your height

your summaries were pretty decent and i'm read up on a decent amount of the literature in this area, i was just adding some other ways weight training influences your height
compressing your spine wont make you pernamently shorter

compressing your spine wont make you pernamently shorter
no but if you are below 25 your spin is still growing and hence squating heavy WILL stun your growth somewhat

no but if you are below 25 your spin is still growing and hence squating heavy WILL stun your growth somewhat
so how do you propose to avoid that? your spine decompresses more from sprints than a squat if you can brace correctly

so how do you propose to avoid that? your spine decompresses more from sprints than a squat if you can brace correctly
dont squat heavy and do deadman hangs at the end of back and leg days