weightloss is going fucking amazing.

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
iois are tripling constantly. and now that im in college, its so obvious how much girls are into me.

they literally find the slightest excuse to talk to me, it is crazy.
scribbling in my notebook? "whats this mess u r making"
typing something on chatgpt? what are u researching
asking a girl how to solve a math problem (she is actually good at math)... gets super flirty immediately
working on a group task? touchy and flirty.

bro girls are the most sexual creatures on planet earth. and this is in college. while we have the same classes and labs.

just imagine how flirtatious they will be once they are out of college holy shit

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, vermillioncorefan, BoredPrince and 3 others
go to a party and slay

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
go to a party and slay
i do already.

thats not the point of this thread anyways retard, i slayed when i was fat too, this is about the non explicit sexual validations u get while being lean

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
-fatass

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and slayer69
i mire ur posts across this forum

honestly one of the best posters here
denzel washington GIF

kys

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
iois are tripling constantly. and now that im in college, its so obvious how much girls are into me.

asking a girl how to solve a math problem (she is actually good at math)... gets super flirty immediately

bro girls are the most sexual creatures on planet earth. and this is in college. while we have the same classes and labs.

just imagine how flirtatious they will be once they are out of college holy shit
What calibre of foid r u slaying these days?

• +1

what's your bf

Not afraid of losing muscles?

yep exactly

good job

• +1
I got no girls talking to me to girls rudely saying fuck off to me after leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck
how did you leanmaxx

how did you leanmaxx
walk a lot, eat clean and eat less, be happy, sleep a lot, study a lot, do some activity all the time, jack off once in a while, and sprint once a week.
do this for 3 months straight

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Mirin, the efforts are paying off. It began.
Am on my way to getting lean as well.

Tales from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull