Weird dream about @Blackgymmax and @Xangsane SUS AF

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
All this dream event occured during the mid ours of REM sleep.

It first happened when I had a vivid dream of waking up in my bedroom then I suddenly started hearing moaning noises it started getting louder and louder, I had a feeling it was coming from the next room opposite to my bedroom so I opened the door to check out jfl. I couldn’t believe what I saw brooo naaaahhhhhh both of the guys were naked and @Blackgymmax was all oiled up from pecs, abs and cock whilst @Xangsane was taking it from the back, there was backshot noises too jfl. @Blackgymmax twisted his head and looked towards me, then he did a jumpscare by his head zooming towards me whilst his eyes turned red.
Shit was weird as hell ngl😵‍💫💀
Because it was a lucid dream I thought it was 100% real and needed an eyebleach.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29167 and 6 others
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Ricky212
All this dream event occured during the mid ours of REM sleep.

It first happened when I had a vivid dream of waking up in my bedroom then I suddenly started hearing moaning noises it started getting louder and louder, I had a feeling it was coming from the next room opposite to my bedroom so I opened the door to check out jfl. I couldn’t believe what I saw brooo naaaahhhhhh both of the guys were naked and @Blackgymmax was all oiled up from pecs, abs and cock whilst @Xangsane was taking it from the back, there was backshot noises too jfl. @Blackgymmax twisted his head and looked towards me, then he did a jumpscare by his head zooming towards me whilst his eyes turned red.
Shit was weird as hell ngl😵‍💫💀
Because it was a lucid dream I thought it was 100% real and needed an eyebleach.
what was I doing?

Least homosexual .org user

• +1
Reactions: mug
If you're having dreams about .org then it means something

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
low iq, no sense of humor, autistic, deathnic.

it doesn't look good pal

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
so fucking weird