Well ima go get a diagnosis for klinfelter syndrome

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I look like an unhealthy worthless specimen and my body is like bottom 5th percentile. No way am I embracing this shit. Even if women don't give a fuck I do. And ik I will be stuck with this insecurity for a lonnng time if I don't change. For the past few years I've been eating loads of fast food and Jewish shit. I've also got a jewish doctor who just tries to multiply my anti depressant dosage jfl. There no pill for the blackpill. Once consumed no other pill can counteract its affects. I will never experience the health and wealth of the youth life. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 this year, so I'm done developing. So yes I will remain with my auschwitz tier bone structure for the rest of my life but I guess I could get lean, which will take a while...

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Deleted member 51465
nigga still doesnt know if he has klinefelters and wants to get diagnosis for this

3886930 Screenshot 20240114 090818 Photos
boyo you have xxxyyyyyyy chromosomes this is literally coomfuel for . org curries unironically ideal female body larger hips then avg 400 lb sheboon

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
nigga has to get diagnosis for thisView attachment 2674943
boyo you have xxxyyyyyyy chromosomes this is literally coomfuel for . org curries
Yeah but I can't confirm whether it is. I'm not denying that it's bottom tier but I don't have small testicles and shit. I'll find out though as there's a good freaking chance.

Yeah but I can't confirm whether it is. I'm not denying that it's bottom tier but I don't have small testicles and shit. I'll find out though as there's a good freaking chance.
if you are also tall you are %100 victim of it

if you are also tall you are %100 victim of it
Yeah 6 ft 0 or 183 cm night height which is fairly tall from United Kingdom. I also have genetically shorter parents. My dad is 5 ft 7 and my mom is 5 ft 2

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264
nah u got wide shoulders u just obese as fuck bro ur a lazy fuck its pathetic to post this online ur life is over man

• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114_164634_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114_164634_Gallery.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Its fucking over for me broski look how subhuman this is
not Klinefelter's I used to have the same build and gym and running has turned me into a Dorito in the past 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
not Klinefelter's I used to have the same build and gym and running has turned me into a Dorito in the past 2 years
I'm not sure tbh but some guys say I do and others just say I need lose fat. My testicles are normal size tho so maybe that's an important marker. Either way I feel estrogenic af.

I'm not sure tbh but some guys say I do and others just say I need lose fat. My testicles are normal size tho so maybe that's an important marker. Either way I feel estrogenic af.
Do something about it then pussy no ones gonna do it for u

If you have a female figure exploit that shit as much as you can for money