Well that's how big of a skincare routine female models have, meanwhile our boy...

C

crmsxg

Silver

"I'm a big fan of coconut oil. I'm always putting coconut oil on my hair, coconut oil on my body – I'm not ever using any serious skincare but I'm always using coconut oil." - Jordan Barrett

Her skin:

Barrett's skin:

He's lying btw.
Lol it's just like when foids ask me if I work out, you better believe I'm going to downplay it and I say I just do some pull ups every now and then.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
He's lying btw.
Lol it's just like when foids ask me if I work out, you better believe I'm going to downplay it and I say I just do some pull ups every now and then.
u better believe me that he is not lying, or youre gonna waste a lot of money and your skin health on products

u better believe me that he is not lying, or youre gonna waste a lot of money and your skin health on products
:bluepill: if you don't think Barret has an extensive skin routine when his livelihood depends on him being young and pretty.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
:bluepill: if you don't think Barret has an extensive skin routine when his livelihood depends on him being young and pretty.
ya man its fairly new so it's not a blackpill yet but i have perfect skin without any product ever used in my life, so gl with ur wasting money

If anyone on this forum thinks that humans are supposed to use anything on their face is below average IQ. Dont wash ur hands with soap. Dont wash ur hair with shampoo. Dont wash ur body with body gels or whatever it is called. Wash only with cold or cool water. Do it and thank me later.

Last edited:
Of course he has an extensive and expensive skin care routine
Just like all bodybuilders are on roids, their job depends on it
ya man its fairly new so it's not a blackpill yet but i have perfect skin without any product ever used in my life, so gl with ur wasting money

If anyone on this forum thinks that humans are supposed to use anything on their face is below average IQ. Dont wash ur hands with soap. Dont wash ur hair with shampoo. Dont wash ur body with body gels or whatever it is called. Wash only with cold or cool water. Do it and thank me later.
Cold water is amazing for hair.

Genetics bro
Jfl

You do realize that modeling agencies do a fuck ton of things to their models right? Including makeup.
Look at chico before and during modeling. Something happened I think the gave him testosterone jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 656
I’m on Dat dere cocunut oil

They do need to compensate for putting full of chemical base fakeups on their pores every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back