WENT TO A RESTAURANT MY ITIS LIKES TODAY AND MOGGED A SUBHUMAN (mogger day in my life vlog)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
I had a dream about my oneitis and i going on a date and her cutely feeding me. Then later she kissed me goodbye. THEN I WOKE UP.

I watched her instagram stories and decided to go to a restaurant that was her favourite when she lived here. (We talk on instagram only because she didnt see my face yet jfl)

I saw this subhuman on my way there. Absoloutely brootal. Everyone including me heightmogged him. Some group of foids literally ran away from him even tho the traffic light was red. Never began for him. He also had fake airpods jfl
20230530 183523

It took me 13 fucking stops to get to the restaurant from the center of the city. I didnt buy the ticket for the tram, the security didnt catch me. Lifefuel.
20230530 184621

I bought the chicken she likes, of course. This is my cheat meal of the week as im gymmaxxing. It costed 9 jewros. The workers there heightmogged me.
20230530 184930

Some bald reccessed subhuman there was betabuxxing his makeupmaxxed ltb with disgusting hair. Beyond over for him.
20230530 190613

This was the chicken. Solid 8/10 i didnt like the sauce. According to my oneitis, i was supposed to get some other type of sauce with it too.

Incel trait: not getting your full order because of subhuman genes

I sent her the pics of the meal and he was happy i went there :owo:

What did u niggas do today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, try2beme, Blackgymmax and 4 others
imagine going to a restaurant just for some incel to take photos of you and dox you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Bushman, try2beme and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Bro the guy is minding his business n you take a pic like u gonna jerkoff to it later...☠️

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, Bushman, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 28904 and aspiringexcel
Bro the guy is minding his business n you take a pic like u gonna jerkoff the pic later...☠️
This was the first time i saw an indian outside of the food delivery setting i just had to do it.

Sorry bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Dr. Bludy
imagine going to a restaurant just for some incel to take photos of you and dox you
and for ur pics to perma be on an incel fourms😂😂 but keep posting pics op

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, dakchuh and aspiringexcel

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, Kerbouchard, aspiringexcel and 2 others
I had a dream about my oneitis and i going on a date and her cutely feeding me. Then later she kissed me goodbye. THEN I WOKE UP.

I watched her instagram stories and decided to go to a restaurant that was her favourite when she lived here. (We talk on instagram only because she didnt see my face yet jfl)

I saw this subhuman on my way there. Absoloutely brootal. Everyone including me heightmogged him. Some group of foids literally ran away from him even tho the traffic light was red. Never began for him. He also had fake airpods jfl
View attachment 2232128
It took me 13 fucking stops to get to the restaurant from the center of the city. I didnt buy the ticket for the tram, the security didnt catch me. Lifefuel.
View attachment 2232133
I bought the chicken she likes, of course. This is my cheat meal of the week as im gymmaxxing. It costed 9 jewros. The workers there heightmogged me.
View attachment 2232139
Some bald reccessed subhuman there was betabuxxing his makeupmaxxed ltb with disgusting hair. Beyond over for him.
View attachment 2232144
This was the chicken. Solid 8/10 i didnt like the sauce. According to my oneitis, i was supposed to get some other type of sauce with it too.

Great story.

caged at the fake AirPod dude

• JFL
This was the first time i saw an indian outside of the food delivery setting i just had to do it.

Sorry bhai
Are they ALWAYS Indian when you order food in Bulgaria aswell?

• JFL
My day was go to work then go home and ldar in the sun for a bit and then I had dinner. Your day mogs mine I think. Last day is my last day at my job though which is nice

• So Sad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2232128
View attachment 2232133
View attachment 2232139
View attachment 2232144

Had to rep this high effort blog post

• Love it
Nigga just taking pictures of people 💀

• JFL
this is so autistic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Why the fuck are there curries there man jfl. I swear curries will fucking go ANYWHERE.

• JFL