went to an orthodontist today

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
went to the orthodontist today, bougie af orthodontist too, it was like at the top of this big ass building and everything was covered with gold and crystals, had a whole security detail to verify our identities to let us into the tower. in the consultation the ortho said that the problem she saw about my teeth was just that the 2 front teeth don’t bite all the way down to my bottom teeth, she said it wasn’t super serious and nothing major to worry about. the problem is that i’m super recessed and that’s the main reason why i went there, not for my fucking teeth. what do i do to make her focus more on my jaw and not my teeth, don’t know if ill return to that specific office tho, bougie as hell office, shit would be mad expensive and our insurance doesn’t cover anything at all.

went to the orthodontist today, bougie af orthodontist too, it was like at the top of this big ass building and everything was covered with gold and crystals, had a whole security detail to verify our identities to let us into the tower. in the consultation the ortho said that the problem she saw about my teeth was just that the 2 front teeth don’t bite all the way down to my bottom teeth, she said it wasn’t super serious and nothing major to worry about. the problem is that i’m super recessed and that’s the main reason why i went there, not for my fucking teeth. what do i do to make her focus more on my jaw and not my teeth, don’t know if ill return to that specific office tho, bougie as hell office, shit would be mad expensive and our insurance doesn’t cover anything at all.
they wont dont shit for your jaw. They are demons (jews) and only care about making money

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and thereallegend
orthodontists cant change your jaw, best they can do is refer you to a maxiofacial surgeon

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and vzidel
orthodontists cant change your jaw, best they can do is refer you to a maxiofacial surgeon
wait fr? i saw some ppl on here saying they may give like device to push your lower face more forward, or they give palate expanders, etc

they wont dont shit for your jaw. They are demons (jews) and only care about making money
then what’s the point of orthodontists, shits stupid, i thought they gave palate expanders, lower face devices etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
i’m only 15 so i don’t think they’d let me take surgery yet

then what’s the point of orthodontists, shits stupid, i thought they gave palate expanders, lower face devices etc
refer to the previous part where I told you they were demons like all doctors

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Get out before they harrass you about wisdom teeth removal and put you in braces with elastics

• +1
Get out before they harrass you about wisdom teeth removal and put you in braces with elastics
they was tryna put braces on me b4 i even walked in, and invisalign, and these like weird backwards braces that go behind ur teeth

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
they was tryna put braces on me b4 i even walked in, and invisalign, and these like weird backwards braces that go behind ur teeth
Exactly my point man. Be careful. It's sick what people can do to minors

• +1