Went to the tailor today

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Had to take my two suits in to get tailored since I literally could not fit into them. The people working at the shop were puzzled af when I said I couldn't even fit into my tailored suits, and they told me they couldn't even adjust my suits enough so they had two people take my measurements for new suits. Legit life fuel. 54" shoulder circumference. 23.25" shoulder width (no wonder I can only fit into extra large shirts jfl. Little over 6'3.5 height barefoot. 32" waist circumference etc. They didn't even believe me when I told them I went from 160 lbs to 205 in just a year. They actually had a hard time even finding me a jacket that I could get into. Eventually they resorted to fatfuck suits at would need major tailoring jfl.

POINT BEING IF YOU HAVEN'T STARTED YET GO TO THE DAMN GYM AND GROW YOUR FRAME.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Max, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 7 others
I don't fit in most clothes at regular stores. I used to go to place like Asos to order clothes that fit my extra long limbs ("Tall fit"), now that I went up 40lbs of lean mass I don't even fit clothes that are specifically designed for tall people anymore. All my clothes now fit me like shit

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
All my clothes now fit me like shit
It sucks cuz I literally waste money buying clothes cuz I grow the fuck out of em. But I'm glad I'm growing tbh tbh

"
Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Muh frame
The ogre at the counter was the same size as me lol. Im happy cuz I looked like a legit male model in the fucking suit. Perfect skin, nw0, glossy hair brushed back, tall, broad shoulders, large skull, etc. Too bad my nose is huge and I have a weak chin but idgaf tbh tbh

• +1
The ogre at the counter was the same size as me lol. Im happy cuz I looked like a legit male model in the fucking suit. Perfect skin, nw0, glossy hair brushed back, tall, broad shoulders, large skull, etc. Too bad my nose is huge and I have a weak chin but idgaf tbh tbh
MONKEY

Ahaha you ogre we will be American psycho cels with @MentalCel this summer tbh
tbh @MentalCel refused to welcome in his house. He said im too aspie

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Had to take my two suits in to get tailored since I literally could not fit into them. The people working at the shop were puzzled af when I said I couldn't even fit into my tailored suits, and they told me they couldn't even adjust my suits enough so they had two people take my measurements for new suits. Legit life fuel. 54" shoulder circumference. 23.25" shoulder width (no wonder I can only fit into extra large shirts jfl. Little over 6'3.5 height barefoot. 32" waist circumference etc. They didn't even believe me when I told them I went from 160 lbs to 205 in just a year. They actually had a hard time even finding me a jacket that I could get into. Eventually they resorted to fatfuck suits at would need major tailoring jfl.

POINT BEING IF YOU HAVEN'T STARTED YET GO TO THE DAMN GYM AND GROW YOUR FRAME.
How did you look before lifting?

i can't be fucked to go to a gym whats the point, nothings gonna change for me lol

I didn’t know you had a weak chin. Pic? I need life fuel

I didn’t know you had a weak chin. Pic? I need life fuel
Nah i was exaggerating. It's not super projecting but it's in line with the rest if my face where it should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Nah i was exaggerating. It's not super projecting but it's in line with the rest if my face where it should be

Ogre for you

Pic my brother sent me ?

Stop he'll insult me for spreading fear then accidentally close thread
jfl when he moves his strong hand to close threads

jfl when he moves his strong hand to close threads
Tony I think you should be a poet or author. Your prose is unlike anything I've ever seen. Dead srs

@Zyros what size suit u wear

30 years old
Slay count [ispoiler]4[/ispoiler]
Lol
still ideal vampire prettyboy look srs no one here can reach that level

• +1
wtf no qiipte me i levea t nj

over for me

• +1