Western girls are disgusting

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
All of these whores have had more than 2 boyfriends on average. Most of these girls in the uk have taken more dick than you could ever imagine and proudly admit it. So unfeminine and filthy. I lose all attraction once i hear a girl has been with mutliple men.

Thats why i will never take long term relationships seriously in the west/UK and only once i move to the east.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, It'snotover, Deleted member 46184 and 3 others
Bro desi girls are asexual opposite of feminine, white chicks r super horny and girly

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
All of these whores have had more than 2 boyfriends on average. Most of these girls in the uk have taken more dick than you could ever imagine and proudly admit it. So unfeminine and filthy. I lose all attraction once i hear a girl has been with mutliple men.

Thats why i will never take long term relationships seriously in the west/UK and only once i move to the east.
my oneitis is hqnp but aye stay safe my indian brother

• WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium
It's fucking nasty. They have zero self-respect and they actually think they're liberated now lmao

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Getting married in the West is braindead. Anyone who does it should expect to be divorced and fleeced in court.