What a day man, finally fucked this Stacy

Crisick

Crisick

White
Woke up as a chad today fucked this Stacy I met on work, she cooked some Gordon Ramsey tier food for me and we smoked some marijuana and fell to sleep , napmaxxing and shit
Then woke up from the nap did some modeling shoots and got another ez 40K€ in just under 2 hours. Then turned on CS2, won esl cologne with my team and won other 100K€ so ez mayne then went back to my apartment and another Stacy was waiting to suck my cock and then I penetrated her juicy ass man oh it was so good

EDIT:

Crisick, get out of my account

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Heinrich Schmidt, brucewayne78 and 8 others
@ascension @ilovetakis @TechnoBoss @Heinrich Schmidt @Lynxress @SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, ilovetakis and TechnoBoss
Woke up as a chad today fucked this Stacy I met on work, she cooked some Gordon Ramsey tier food for me and we smoked some marijuana and fell to sleep , napmaxxing and shit
Then woke up from the nap did some modeling shoots and got another ez 40K€ in just under 2 hours. Then turned on CS2, won esl cologne with my team and won other 100K€ so ez mayne then went back to my apartment and another Stacy was waiting to suck my cock and then I penetrated her juicy ass man oh it was so good

EDIT:
And don't forget, this is 1 of the worst days for a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Heinrich Schmidt, ominion and 6 others

EDIT:
Was about to say it sounds like you woke up as Crisick but then I saw the edit. :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lynxress, ascension and 3 others
Some serious delusion going on here

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Crisick
Tales of mumbai

EDIT:
Cris leave this forum? @averagejoe

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You should leave more space between the text and the edit for anyone to read all that

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
10/10 thread repped

Cris leave this forum? @averagejoe
Yes our boy the multi-millionaire Chad, professional CSGO player, world traveler, master photographer, etc etc has left the forum.

3943237 comparison

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, brucewayne78, whitegymmax and 4 others

EDIT:

All this happened while he was inside his private jet flying from NYC to London btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Crisick and TechnoBoss

EDIT:
Dont ever get up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ascension, Crisick and 1 other person