What a fucking cuck :lul:

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Entschuldigung
Average future white single dad when ethnics take all the white women and ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and <6PSLcel
Average left wing white American

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Average future white single dad when ethnics take all the white women and ethnic women
White women are ethnic property tbh

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel

At least the child growing up might be thankful and loving while getting in a relationship with a woman as an oofie doofie is 24/7 drama and your woman hating you for breathing cuz ur last resort.
Rational decision he made tbh, wouldn’t do it myself tho

Not everyone is a .org racist neonazi

Probably not considering how white man is taking puberty blocker, only act tough on internet and virtue signal irl. White man is too soft to compete

Probably not considering how white man is taking puberty blocker, only act tough on internet and virtue signal irl. White man is too soft to compete
You’re only looking at a small segment of whites that live in cuckmerica. Whites in Europe aren’t like that.

You’re only looking at a small segment of whites that live in cuckmerica. Whites in Europe aren’t like that.
Depends on what country in Europe

I guess. But whites arent even breeding. Maybe gene editing if allowed to public will cause difference but doubt elites will allow

I guess. But whites arent even breeding. Maybe gene editing if allowed to public will cause difference but doubt elites will allow
Yeah, their birth rates are low but that’s based. Total homo sapien death!