What am I doing wrong

D

Deleted member 27679

Suicidal Incel
I’m a 20 year old incel who never had an actual conversation with a chick and I literally tried everything. I tried anorexia and it didn’t work, I eventually grew out of it and started lifting weights consistently for 8 months now and made a lot of progress (I look at lifting weights as my hobby and not a way to get chicks). I literally tried every hairstyle too from a buzz cut to not chopping it off for 3years. Cut it short with no luck grew it out to medium length wavy curtain bangs but still invisible. What should I do am I cursed to stay a lonely incel like can someone help Idk what to do.

• +1
Reactions: mrmister, rand anon and pneumocystosis
Have you tried talking to women irl?

Have you tried talking to women irl?
I tried to talk to a chick 2 years ago for the first time and she ignored me. So I took this as a sign that they don’t want me near them.

change your profile you bastard

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, RopeMaxxed, ironjacket and 2 others
I tried to talk to a chick 2 years ago for the first time and she ignored me. So I took this as a sign that they don’t want me near them.
You gave up on women for 2 years because of one rejection ?

Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Can't tell u anything without seeing ur face. Either post in the ratings section or PM someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Can't tell u anything without seeing ur face. Either post in the ratings section or PM someone
Idk how to take pictures so I just video myself. I can send a vid of myself if you want.