What angle do people see your face in?

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Its an underrated question. If people see your side most often on a day to day basis and you have a unattractive side profile but a good front profile, your gonna be viewed as more unattractive than you really are and vice versa, if you have a chad side profile but a shit front than people will see you as more attractive than you really are if they see your side profile most often but if thry see your front profile more often then you’ll look subhuman . We can look more or less attractive depending on our best angles.

That being said which angle do people most commonly see of your face?

Front
9358F766 4C3C 4102 9E16 A320788AB3B1

3/4
A82C162A 9B87 4DB4 8972 9B0B69457C87

Or side?
4D8CB944 0EE0 4B7A B5FE C3F8B0644078

I always appear 3/4 in photos, it's like my default position

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
I always appear 3/4 in photos, it's like my default position
Yeah based on my personal research and experience i think 3/4 is by far the most common angle to see a face which makes it your most important angle. Unfortunately for me im pretty sure its my worst angle

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Yeah based on my personal research and experience i think 3/4 is by far the most common angle to see a face which makes it your most important angle. Unfortunately for me im pretty sure its my worst angle
In my case it is the best, side it is the worst and from the front you can see my big nose

If your 3/4th is bad it’s probably cause u have flat Zygos and a reccesed chin