what are best drugs/peds to take to make me become beast on court

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

anti black
title, basically is there any pill that will make me explode in a game, make my anxiety non existent and make me perform better

EPO for endurance

im a lawyer to become beast on court i use ritalin

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
EPO for endurance
i dont need endurance i think, im well conditioned, i need something to boost my overall athletic performance and with anxiety

title, basically is there any pill that will make me explode in a game, make my anxiety non existent and make me perform better
Cope tbh technique is law in basketball

Cope tbh technique is law in basketball
nigga i got all the technique i need and more, im just fat like luka and have mentality of ben simmons

If you can get adderall/methlyphendiate and you are properly fed/hydrated It will give you a massive boost of athleticism while also keeping you calm and focused. However if you overdo it or become dehydrated you will be extremely anxious

I do martial arts and It makes me insane on the mat

• Love it
Cardarine

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
nigga i got all the technique i need and more, im just fat like luka and have mentality of ben simmons
If you’re not already a top player in your area without them then it’s cope you won’t turn into a beast. Now if it was football or wrestling that’s a different story

If you’re not already a top player in your area without them then it’s cope you won’t turn into a beast. Now if it was football or wrestling that’s a different story
how do you know im not a top player? im 17 year old who played for biggest youth team in balkan region/my country (https://www.instagram.com/partizanbc/) (https://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/euroleague/teams/partizan-mozzart-bet-belgrade/par/) but got kicked quickly beacuse of my ego, constant arguing with coaches and not backing it up in games beacuse i was anxious, i have bad image of being a hard person to work with around coaches in my city/country so there is no other way of me to bring up my smv other than performing like a beast right now, but thats not possible beacuse of my abnormal anxiety and all time low confidence

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
If you can get adderall/methlyphendiate and you are properly fed/hydrated It will give you a massive boost of athleticism while also keeping you calm and focused. However if you overdo it or become dehydrated you will be extremely anxious

I do martial arts and It makes me insane on the mat
can adderall damage me in any way in a long run?

can adderall damage me in any way in a long run?
its an amphetamine but if you do not abuse it you will be fine also fuck SGA and tatum hate those niggas

• +1
its an amphetamine but if you do not abuse it you will be fine also fuck SGA and tatum hate those niggas
i see, what would you consider abusing it tho, what dosage, the fuck shai do to you

That would be useful, if he’s a good player he can continue to play without tiring
Did you see that Ryan Garcia tested positive for Ostarine? What do you think a boxer would use something like that for

how do you know im not a top player? im 17 year old who played for biggest youth team in balkan region/my country (https://www.instagram.com/partizanbc/) (https://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/euroleague/teams/partizan-mozzart-bet-belgrade/par/) but got kicked quickly beacuse of my ego, constant arguing with coaches and not backing it up in games beacuse i was anxious, i have bad image of being a hard person to work with around coaches in my city/country so there is no other way of me to bring up my smv other than performing like a beast right now, but thats not possible beacuse of my abnormal anxiety and all time low confidence
Cardarine, and aderral during the season for endurance/focus. in the off season can use a bulking sarm like LGD/Rad140 and strictly focus on training for explosiveness/speed training and if you have money you can go to a local athletic trainer.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and shizuku11111
Cardarine, and aderral during the season for endurance/focus. in the off season can use a bulking sarm like LGD/Rad140 and strictly focus on training for explosiveness/speed training and if you have money you can go to a local athletic trainer.
in a long run, is there any way of finding out that i used adderall before

in a long run, is there any way of finding out that i used adderall before
No, adderal has a short half-life, it’ll be out of your system the same day you took it.

• Woah
No, adderal has a short half-life, it’ll be out of your system the same day you took it.
thats insane, good to hear, but i guess only way to get it is to get it prescribed?