What are European doctors like compared to American ones when prescribing drugs?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Just went to go get some NT drugs and had to make up some shit to this European doctor so he would write a prescription and he told me he wouldn’t tdo be me anymore unless I go see a psychiatrist

@Chinacurry are European doctors more cucked than American doctors when prescribing meds?

Not lenient either.

Not lenient either.
American doctors are ez af to get drugs same with doctors in asia cuz they’re intimidated to go against what us western patients say

But Europeans are cucks especially Germans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and chawaje
addies or xans? im trying to get some promethazine for lean and cant find any doctors to give me it. i always thought getting mental shit was easy.

Just went to go get some NT drugs and had to make up some shit to this European doctor so he would write a prescription and he told me he wouldn’t tdo be me anymore unless I go see a psychiatrist

@Chinacurry are European doctors more cucked than American doctors when prescribing meds?
Yeah ofc cos it's not capitalism.
My dr in uk and when I was in France don't give me shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and AlexBrown84
American doctors are ez af to get drugs same with doctors in asia cuz they’re intimidated to go against what us western patients say

how to get codeine/promethazine?

In the uk it’s practically impossible to get anything from them.

is your daddy rich or do you have a really good job?

you can bribe them in EE

healthcare doesn't cover much of anything if you're young, I had to pay out of my pocket for a basic antibiotic for an ear infection.

the boomers systematically got rid of everything they don't use and included everything they need, so they get their chiropractic therapy and 90k hip transplants for free.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 13021
europe is very different

like in serbia i heard you can buy steroids with no prescription, i guess in germany that wouldnt be possible. basically everything within the eu is regulated by countries like serbia or albania are probably more chill