what are good kegel exercises and how to do?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
apparently they have some good benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Well, you know you can slightly move your dick right, even when it's soft, that's probably the best kegel exercise, it's better to do it hard though, if you overdo it may give too much bloodflow to the dick causing to look bent but it's hard to get to that point anyway, you'll get harder erections after these exercises.

ain’t that for vaginas

Broking dick speedrun

Well, you know you can slightly move your dick right, even when it's soft, that's probably the best kegel exercise, it's better to do it hard though, if you overdo it may give too much bloodflow to the dick causing to look bent but it's hard to get to that point anyway, you'll get harder erections after these exercises.
like when you have an wrection and you can make it move up and down with ur mind lol?

• +1
like when you have an wrection and you can make it move up and down with ur mind lol?
wdym by mind? you should be able to make it move up and down slightly with an erection and without

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
how many times should one do this?
sets and reps?
ask y with erection betterzv

• +1
  • +1
apparently they have some good benefits
Edge 46 hours. Edge 72 hours, Edge 1000 hours. Kegels are for beta incel sissyboys Edging is for conquerors.

• +1
u got good benefits?
in gym rn going kegles jfl
yes blood flow to dick increased which gave harder erections also fyi this could also make ur dick longer/thicker (mainly thicker because of the increased blood flow)

• +1

• Love it