What are good topics to talk about with girls

Music bro trust me

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NorwoodAscender, iblamejews and 1 other person
You can't talk about music like 1 minute discussion
U dont know shit abt music then, if you know her taste or have similar taste a convo about music can last a good bit especially if you give recs and sutff

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and wsada
U dont know shit abt music then, if you know her taste or have similar taste a convo about music can last a good bit especially if you give recs and sutff
How? Should you say you agree wkth kanye or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NorwoodAscender, iblamejews and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
She likes Carti idk how to have a Convo longer than 1 min about music ngl help
I assume your texting her? its a bit harder to do out of the blue or without a segway but if u get on the topic of music and she says she likes carti or whoever just say so do u, name a few songs by them, name a few similar artists, ask for a song rec and then text her abt it the next day.

All that being said tho the talking stage is so aids, I almost never texted girls for more than a week. Mainly just used them to setup dates

• +1
  • Love it
Because there's actual slayers here unlike u retarded ass grey
Dont talk to her about bullshit like music. You can ask her what she does etc but why tf would you ask her what music she likes. Maybe later when you have learned her better but not now. Otherwise it will more likely feel like a interrogation. Just go with the flow bro. What ethnicity/nationality is she. When I am talking to dutch/european girls I have to be a bit cringe, to nafri girls I am normal/modest etc, to latinas you have to be daring and horny if you get what I mean

• +1
She likes Carti idk how to have a Convo longer than 1 min about music ngl help
Tell her what you like dont ask too much about her

• +1
Also dont react too fast otherwise she will think you have nothing to do. Always leave couple of minutes between messages and always react later than she does. First you got to love bomb her and after couple of weeks give her steadily less attention. She will be fucking obsessed with you bro @wsada

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, NorwoodAscender and wsada
Be chadlite+ she will do the talking
last girl i was with tried to fill the dead silence moments

ended up sucking my dick and called me beautiful. i miss her

Last edited:
  • +1
Also dont react too fast otherwise she will think you have nothing to do. Always leave couple of minutes between messages and always react later than she does. First you got to love bomb her and after couple of weeks give her steadily less attention. She will be fucking obsessed with you bro @wsada
That's what I'm accidentally doing haha she's nafri

• +1
  • +1
That's what I'm accidentally doing haha she's nafri
What country? Send pic in dm's if you want. But you have to say modest/traditional etc with these type of girls except if she is a bop. Even if a nafri girl is a bop she will hide it and appear modest so you have to be too. If she appears like a whore proudefully I wouldnt speak to her. Means she had BBC = means you are a cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
What country? Send pic in dm's if you want. But you have to say modest/traditional etc with these type of girls except if she is a bop. Even if a nafri girl is a bop she will hide it and appear modest so you have to be too. If she appears like a whore proudefully I wouldnt speak to her. Means she had BBC = means you are a cuck
She's a Moroccan we're currently talking about Roblox how the fuck am I supposed to keep up a conversation about Roblox :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
She's a Moroccan we're currently talking about Roblox how the fuck am I supposed to keep up a conversation about Roblox :feelskek::feelskek:
You tell her your user and try to play with her and call her while playing and continue the talk. ALERT: dont play with her too much because eventually she would see you as a playing friend. Play with her once or twice at most. How big is her ass btw and is she mtb/htb ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
You tell her your user and try to play with her and call her while playing and continue the talk. ALERT: dont play with her too much because eventually she would see you as a playing friend. Play with her once or twice at most. How big is her ass btw and is she mtb/htb ?
Bro chill she's 13...

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, wsada and thenewhebbe
Srs pls help
Talk about most out of pocket shit and give them drugs, talk about looksmax.org, how many posts you have, how we are all incel ltn normie posters

• +1
  • Love it
Tell her youre post to rep ratio (1,36) and she will squirt

• +1
  • Love it
Tell her youre post to rep ratio (1,36) and she will squirt
For realzz she said she likes hard working people she wouldn't believe the amount of hardwork I put into getting that ratio and 10k+ reps it's unbelievable

• +1
How Jews are rulling the world, about reptilian elite which is trying to cuck white people, immigrants, etc.
Woman will love those, if you talk about these subjects you will be seen socially adjusted and suitable mate.

• +1
  • JFL
For realzz she said she likes hard working people she wouldn't believe the amount of hardwork I put into getting that ratio and 10k+ reps it's unbelievable
We ought to have a new rep day like the one we had on tuesday in february. That made my rep ratio go from 1.05 to 1.31

• +1
  • Love it
We ought to have a new rep day like the one we had on tuesday in february. That made my rep ratio go from 1.05 to 1.31
Ahh the good times

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and JohnBaza
How Jews are rulling the world, about reptilian elite which is trying to cuck white people, immigrants, etc.
Woman will love those, if you talk about these subjects you will be seen socially adjusted and suitable mate.
I really did talk about shit like this to one girl back in august/september/octobre/novembre. She was htb/stacylite but I fumbled the bag. She wanted to meet so many times but I kept postponing. I was scared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, wsada and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I really did talk about shit like this to one girl back in august/september/octobre/novembre. She was htb/stacylite but I fumbled the bag. She wanted to meet so many times but I kept postponing. I was scared
Literally me bro
Without fear I would have been one of the greats fr..

• +1
sex, not kidding

• +1
  • So Sad
Literally me bro
Without fear I would have been one of the greats fr..
The scary thing is not talking to her when you have already met, but walking up too her at the first moment if you understand. You will instantly see if they like you or not. I used to be a crazy slayer in 2021 and 2022. In 2023 as well for the first half till october. When I entered this forum everything went downhill. My slaying techniques have long not been used so you have to tell me if the advice I gave you still applies in this 2024 world

• +1
  • So Sad
The scary thing is not talking to her when you have already met, but walking up too her at the first moment if you understand. You will instantly see if they like you or not. I used to be a crazy slayer in 2021 and 2022. In 2023 as well for the first half till october. When I entered this forum everything went downhill. My slaying techniques have long not been used so you have to tell me if the advice I gave you still applies in this 2024 world
I'll try
U prolly need to leave this forum bru..

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and JohnBaza
I'll try
U prolly need to leave this forum bru..
It is school that has looksminned me tbh. I always postpone and in testweeks I dont sleep and overeat to cope with stress which made me get dark cirles and fatty. I will come back tho. The ladies wont be safe forever trust 🤞

• +1
  • Woah
It is school that has looksminned me tbh. I always postpone and in testweeks I dont sleep and overeat to cope with stress which made me get dark cirles and fatty. I will come back tho. The ladies wont be safe forever trust 🤞
U got any life advice for me brH?

• +1
Talk about hello kitty

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
your favorite org members

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Medieval history
Pike and Shot Warfare

• JFL
Esoteric religions and conspiracy theories, if that's not her cup of tea then start talking about moe anime and politics.
If neither appeals to her then stop dating that basic whore and get yourself some goth alt hoe puss my nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, user123456 and wsada
Talk about restoring greater Albania works 100% trust me

• JFL
for me, talking about music (Lana del ray, SZA, kali uchis ) works rlly rlly well, they basically seduce themselves

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 60051