What are some inhibition lowering and libido increasing substances?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I want to make a megathread for nootropics that are great for killing inhibition and increasing libido and T levels, but I can only think of a few such as L-Dopa and cabergoline. Can you guys aware me on more of the supplements?

Some things I've read about L-Dopa:
-lowers inhibition
-increases libido
-shortens refractory period, sometimes even kills it altogether and allows you to bust multiple nuts
-increases T production and lowers E
-increases androgen receptor receptivity and density (coactivator of the androgen receptor)

Cabergoline:
-pretty similar to L-Dopa since it mimicks dopamine itself, some reports of guys being able to bust nuts and still keep going for several times

So far, the effects sound pretty fucking awesome. Have any of you had any experience with taking these supplements? Are there any other supplements that I am not aware of?

Ashwangandha works

Get gooch action from your dad

If you need some supplement to "lower-inhibition" then you're already down the wrong path.

You simply have to stop being a fucking loser and go do some gang shit nigga. Real Street shit.

Smoke a Zoot perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
If you need some supplement to "lower-inhibition" then you're already down the wrong path.

You simply have to stop being a fucking loser and go do some gang shit nigga. Real Street shit.

Smoke a Zoot perhaps.
Absolutely true. Don't self medicate anxiety.

Low inhib is cool, but I really wouldnt want to raise my sex drive. Being unable to get laid with a 6+ foid and having high sex drive is just killing. You end up fapping like a maniac. If anything Im looking to lower my sex drive as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back