What are the best non cope softmaxxes?

gustn

gustn

Iron
Im really feminine and im bloated what softmaxxes can i do?

If any one comments blackpill or genetics i will get ♥ f͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽k͓̽y͓̽ ♥

I will do literally anything except for healthmins.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
It all depends on your face. What are your flaws? What aesthetic are you going for? What's your age? Pheno etc.
I myself found a lot of success prettyboymaxxing. Getting a trendy haircut, smooth skin, oversized fashion, jewelry etc. That's obviously not gonna look the same for a black or an indian guy tho. Same thing if you got a more masculine face etc so it depends on you

• +1
Reactions: silencio
skincare and healthy lifestyle

• JFL
It all depends on your face. What are your flaws? What aesthetic are you going for? What's your age? Pheno etc.
I myself found a lot of success prettyboymaxxing. Getting a trendy haircut, smooth skin, oversized fashion, jewelry etc. That's obviously not gonna look the same for a black or an indian guy tho. Same thing if you got a more masculine face etc so it depends on you
thats what im tryna do but im too feminine so i just look gay i need to increase my jawline

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
thats what im tryna do but im too feminine so i just look gay i need to increase my jawline
Then you're just fucked. You can't "increase" your jawline. Maybe you're too young or got shit genetics

Share prettyboymaxxing tips real quick nga

Test is literally natural compound found inside your body
add some dmt with that on rest days to enlighten your mind

dmt is natural compound found inside our bodies too:feelsez:

Then you're just fucked. You can't "increase" your jawline. Maybe you're too young or got shit genetics
bro im too lazy to type i know you cant do that i meant improve like debloat or whatever to make it less puffy

Share prettyboymaxxing tips real quick nga
Well once again it depends on you and your flaws. For me it was about lowering the amounts of icks girls could have with me. For example getting mole removal surgery, using tinted moisturizer smoother more even skin, plucking eyebrows etc.
In terms of things to elevate my appearance I think getting fluffy hair did a lot, as well as stylemaxxing with rings, necklaces, bracelets etc and baggy, trendy clothing

bro im too lazy to type i know you cant do that i meant improve like debloat or whatever to make it less puffy
thats not gonna get you a good jawline tho. you either have it or you don't. if you're fat then lose weight but other than that you're fucked

Well once again it depends on you and your flaws. For me it was about lowering the amounts of icks girls could have with me. For example getting mole removal surgery, using tinted moisturizer smoother more even skin, plucking eyebrows etc.
In terms of things to elevate my appearance I think getting fluffy hair did a lot, as well as stylemaxxing with rings, necklaces, bracelets etc and baggy, trendy clothing
reveal your face please or your haircut or someone who looks similar to you king :p

What do you think about buccal fat removal?

reveal your face please or your haircut or someone who looks similar to you king :p
Not me but this is my kind of hair and style with the jewelry etc. I usually wont wear tanktops but more so oversized shirts and such. Hair is probably a bit shorter too but covering the forehead made a massive difference for me

Attachments

• eb21f6c5c5f7a3f1091497db4a39de34.jpg
    eb21f6c5c5f7a3f1091497db4a39de34.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
Hair and lean face is everything. If u got both those rights.. U can offset most of your failos.

• +1
:p bro is it really worth it to be 1 point better looking if you have diabtetes? and alot of healthmins also make you look worse
looksmaxes are only healthmins if ur a retard about it

• JFL