What are the biggest looksmaxing companies? (Looking for someone to help me copy them)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Anyone can take this idea, but what are the biggest products that arnt gonna get you in trouble? For example the jawliner, not some skincare product that is impossible to recreate.

I think finding some companies and just copying them and then selling them is worth it. If anyone has some good ones and wants to work with me let me know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Me and @Makhachev were jst talking about this. basically you can scam them and create a pseudo intellectual masculine virtus insta page like that fight club avi guy or you can actually make a feasible product and sell it but thats like basically asking to break into the beauty industry. I think former is better because i like to scam ppl and dont care about nobody except my friends ofc :whatfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 23239, poopoohead and 1 other person
procter and gamble
they control all of the soaps, shampoos, conditioners, body washes and overall hygienic products.
what you want to do is to do that but on a small scale and by buying bs from Ali Baba and making your company an 'eco' friendly version all the white chicks in California will buy ur shit
something along those lines should work

Not sure if this is what your wanting...

-curated plans for people i.e wheat/curly that analyse peoples flaws and their improvements
-neck training is becoming more popular so a hanger would be good
-necklaces

Incels aren’t really a good market, broke and suspicious.

Sell fake peptides, heightmaxxing is still growing.

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
Anyone can take this idea, but what are the biggest products that arnt gonna get you in trouble? For example the jawliner, not some skincare product that is impossible to recreate.

I think finding some companies and just copying them and then selling them is worth it. If anyone has some good ones and wants to work with me let me know
Recreating a successful skin care brand isn’t too difficult we’ll definitely not as hard as you think it is

If your going to create a looksmax product target Women not men

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Laplace
Recreating a successful skin care brand isn’t too difficult we’ll definitely not as hard as you think it is
im not tryna deal with all the legal stuff

If your going to create a looksmax product target Women not men
i already know how ima sell it, i just need the thing to sell