What are the most ideal past years and countries for student life?

O

onfacti

Iron
I believe that the best time in the United States was from the late 1990s until the crisis of 2008, with some extension to 2011. During that time, there were no social networks and dating apps. Guys learned how to approach girls on the streets. There were very few LGBT individuals in colleges. People spent more time together, hosted house parties, and and fucked more. Even if you were considered "normie" you could easily find a nice girl at any of these parties (back then, people didn't know what Chad and Stacy looked like until the full-scale internet era). Everyone tried to express themselves, and there were diverse interests. Nowadays, everyone dresses similarly to TikTok trends, listens to the same music, and normie girls want to look like Stacy, which is why they end up looking the same after plastic surgeries. In those days, if a girl enrolled in college as a Stacy, she could only find a Chad from that same college. But thanks to Tinder, the best Chads in town, not to mention the country, are now hooking up with multiple Stacys from different universities in a single day. In short, if I were to choose the best time for student life, I would pick the United States from the 2000s to 2008. The vibrant college culture and social scene during that time made it an ideal choice. How about you? What time period would you consider the best for you?