what are y'all eating for new year's eve dinner?

i will be eating her
IMG 1196

I'm starting off with some toast skagen (swedish delicacy) and riesling, filet mignon for the main course with some pinot noir and finishing the night off with some Crème brûlée and champagne :feelsohh:

Wbu you guys? happy new year btw! 💞
Alcohol

How does getting bullied work?? Can't u just hit the bully in worst case scenario??
I get my ass beat and get mocked for being an ugly incel while my oneitis mocks me and sucks his cock.

When you are the ugly little boy with a small cock like me, you can’t fight fairly against 6’5” Chad unless you surprise him or shoot him.

1FBE859C A2DA 41C3 821E 2057F68757A7

Had spaghetti and cheese on toast with an omlette

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Already went out for a nice meal for Christmas dinner. Prob just gonna pickup a cheeseburger before I head home from work

just rice and noodles

I'm starting off with some toast skagen (swedish delicacy) and riesling, filet mignon for the main course with some pinot noir and finishing the night off with some Crème brûlée and champagne :feelsohh:

Wbu you guys? happy new year btw! 💞
I ate roasted chicken plus pork belly with my family

I get my ass beat and get mocked for being an ugly incel while my oneitis mocks me and sucks his cock.

When you are the ugly little boy with a small cock like me, you can’t fight fairly against 6’5” Chad unless you surprise him or shoot him.

View attachment 2644854
Fuck man I'm so sorry, if I had to endure that I might have gone ER

Are you big framed and/or tall?

Are you actually ugly or just a normie? U can pm me pic if u want I don't dox