What are your favorite movies?

Didn't expect anyone to mention it.
It had crazy good animation for it's time.
And the scene where he grabs the dragon heart with his hands made me grow a moustache ngl.
i dont remember it insanely well because i was literally high out of my mind but it was super dope. i cant quite even remember what it was about :forcedsmile: i guess it was about that little troll demon and they had to like seek him out and kill him? i just remember enjoying it quite a lot. my homie looked at me while watching and said "you are beowulf bro" and that blew my mind and spiked my dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
i dont remember it insanely well because i was literally high out of my mind but it was super dope. i cant quite even remember what it was about :forcedsmile: i guess it was about that little troll demon and they had to like seek him out and kill him? i just remember enjoying it quite a lot. my homie looked at me while watching and said "you are beowulf bro" and that blew my mind and spiked my dopamine

• Woah
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
I always thought he was the good guy, but then I realized he's supposed to be evil after watching it for the fourth time.
Did he escaped from the climbing

• +1

holy shit ye that was intense as fuck. like i said it was nearly 10 years ago and i was high out of my ever loving mind, but i loved it.

i dont watch that many movies though i think, im more of a tv guy and also an anime nerd. i really fuck with the show invincible rn it reminds me of the old cheap marvel cartoons they used to do when i was a kid which is cool to me because the plot and voice acting is 10x better and theres massive amounts of gore

• +1
I'm pretty confident you liked TDK mostly because of the joker, truly one of the greatest performances ever.
Don't get me wrong phoenix was great in joker but nothing compared to heath ledger.
That bank scene in the beginning will always be one of my favorites in all of cinema, bale and ekhart were amazing too.

I actually watched tdkr before the rest while I was on vacation, the nostalgia it gives me is so powerful, I might rewatch the trilogy tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Narcissus🥀
That bank scene in the beginning will always be one of my favorites in all of cinema, bale and ekhart were amazing too.

I actually watched tdkr before the rest while I was on vacation, the nostalgia it gives me is so powerful, I might rewatch the trilogy tomorrow

Another fantastic bank robbery scene, movie name is the town.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

another movie i watched and hardly remember

teenage weed addict truly fucked my memory

• +1

I remember seeing edits of this film in 2017/18, you just made me wanna see it.:feelsgood:

• +1
I remember seeing edits of this film in 2017/18, you just made me wanna see it.:feelsgood:

Check this one out too, George Clooney was fantastic here.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and arabcelxxx
flames of war