What are your guys plans for the summer?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
I’m just waiting for these brutal winter and spring months to pass. Can’t do shit in the cold.

Already got two tickets to separate metal festivals in May and July, I’ll try to save up and get more concert tickets throughout 2024. Beats me rotting my 20s away. Probably meet some girl there or something with my rockstar looks halo, i remember some girl last summer was trying to offer me her Tool shirt cause she said I look like a metal musician 😝😝 I got her @s at least but never kept up convos
IMG 7250

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah, Trilogy and 1 other person
The same as every summer

Nothing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, redrum64389, murdah and 1 other person
Try not to get run over by a drunk Dravidian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redrum64389, murdah and PointOfNoReturn
go to china central asia and europe

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna
Become 12% BF
Mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, murdah, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Hang out with someone hopefully

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and PointOfNoReturn
Sex with black foid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, latincell95, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
travel to barcelona or magaluf and partake in the women and nightlife

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95 and PointOfNoReturn
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, latincell95 and stunna
Nosejob and make 50k

• Love it
kill niggers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Tabula Rasa, datboijj and 3 others
I’m just waiting for these brutal winter and spring months to pass. Can’t do shit in the cold.

Already got two tickets to separate metal festivals in May and July, I’ll try to save up and get more concert tickets throughout 2024. Beats me rotting my 20s away. Probably meet some girl there or something with my rockstar looks halo, i remember some girl last summer was trying to offer me her Tool shirt cause she said I look like a metal musician 😝😝 I got her @s at least but never kept up convos
View attachment 2687980
Probably try to get down below 200 lbs so I can look good when I go SEAmaxxing

• +1
If I haven't killed myself by then I'll..idk tbh what do people do in the summer

• +1
Socialmaxx and gymmaxx the next 6 months and then go to Mykonos, Ibiza or a place like that.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, latincell95 and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and PointOfNoReturn
Next time I’m in Uzbekistan we need to meet up and go to hookah bars in Tashkent im half Uzbek
He’s going to bust your cheeks boi

• +1

View attachment 2687980
I don’t know travel the world and shit go meet another Italian girl on a train or sum shi and then get ghosted and go insane

• Love it
and when will that be
prob like this summer or next summer I’ll shoot you a dm when I get tickets you should really go there’s it’s mad majestic and most beautiful women in world in my opinion

• Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84
i think of taking my oneitis and going for vacaction in an island and solve crosswords there

• Love it

View attachment 2687980
ascend and slay trying to finish youthmaxing and finish some of my sex appeal plans

• Love it

View attachment 2687980
my parents and grandparents are saving up to go to my blood country colombia to visit family since we havent visited them in over 5 years.

but i have so many things on my mind so idk

• Love it