What are your religious views and why

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️
Explain your religious views

Atheist.

There is no point in following religion, unless you completely devote urself in it

I went to christian school. I know hella Christians. 99% dont act christian at all.

The devoted christians are usually giga subhumans because thats the only way to cope for them

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, thebuffdon690, rhinoplasty and 1 other person

✝️🩷✝️❤️✝️🧡✝️💛✝️💚✝️🩵✝️💙✝️💜✝️🖤✝️🩶✝️🤍✝️🤎✝️❤️‍🔥✝️💖✝️💘✝️💝✝️❣️✝️💓✝️💞✝️💕✝️💗

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Now kindly furnish an explanation. Thank you.
Okay, I believe there is a God, and He incarnated and revealed Himself to His creation in the form of Jesus Christ! He rose 3 days after the crucifixion and He is first-born of the dead!

I am a Christian because I believe that God is loving and CAN incarnate as opposed to other faiths who view God as a disinterested ethereal energy source

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Geoff2024, likenesss and cancercell
Atheist.

There is no point in following religion, unless you completely devote urself in it

I went to christian school. I know hella Christians. 99% dont act christian at all.

The devoted christians are usually giga subhumans because thats the only way to cope for them
Okay, I believe there is a God, and He incarnated and revealed Himself to His creation in the form of Jesus Christ! He rose 3 days after the crucifixion and He is first-born of the dead!

I am a Christian because I believe that God is loving and CAN incarnate as opposed to other faiths who view God as a disinterested ethereal energy source

View attachment 2906893
Each of you elaborate on why your worldview best explains reality

I do not believe in a particular religion but I believe that there are things beyond matter and that all religions in the world are connected in some way, you can believe a syncretism that unifies them in their common points, the aesthetic aspects of religions speak about the ethnocultural origin of these religions, while these are particular, the greatest truths that underlie all these beliefs are universal.

Does the Soul exist? for me yes

Is there existence after physical death? for me yes

Is God a bearded guy with a cane watching us from the sky?

I consider this as a mere cultural aesthetic aspect, absolutely minor.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
I won't explain

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
Atheist. Existence and what happens after death can be explained and proved by science, whereas religion is far too simple and cannot be proved. There are too many unsolved questions regarding the universe and contradictions with most religions that I cannot ignore and put my "faith" in.

• +1
Protestant Christian. They believe the Bible is the ultimate authority.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
atheist christian nihilist

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
Atheist. Existence and what happens after death can be explained and proved by science,
Cope! Stop with these lies. No it can’t! Science has not once proven what happens after death. Science still has no answer for how the universe was created and what happened at the point of singularity.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, likenesss and BigBiceps
Cope! Stop with these lies. No it can’t! Science has not once proven what happens after death. Science still has no answer for how the universe was created and what happened at the point of singularity.
science cannot prove something that doesn't exist. maybe science doesn't know what happens after death because literally nothing happens? what do you think? this is a sincere question

• +1
Reactions: cancercell and N1666
science cannot prove something that doesn't exist. maybe science doesn't know what happens after death because literally nothing happens? what do you think? this is a sincere question
I believe in eternal life and a life after death.

You do not know what happens and neither does science.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Pee pee poo poo fart

I believe in eternal life and a life after death.

You do not know what happens and neither does science.
whats your belief based on? why do you think the bible is the truth and its story of what happens after death is the reality?

• +1
Atheist.

True enough. It is because the christian religion is based on mercy of Christ. People think they have time to sin for a little while, and repent later. I myself as a Christian have fallen for such thinking great many times as well, even though life can end at any moment and you'd have to pay for the unrepented sins, but we humans are stupid. Stupid and ungrateful to God.

Muslims are not better believers, their religion is just different. Their God is not merciful, but counts every good and bad deed. They have no room for error, so only unbelievers usually willingly sin.

I myself believe in Christ and what he did on that cross. The world is too beautiful, complex, miraculous to believe that it's all just random and accidental. There most definitely is a creator, and I believe it is the God of christianity, because Muhammad's story just doesn't make sense and his miracles haven't been attested to by others, unlike in Jesus' case.

I do not believe in a particular religion but I believe that there are things beyond matter and that all religions in the world are connected in some way, you can believe a syncretism that unifies them in their common points, the aesthetic aspects of religions speak about the ethnocultural origin of these religions, while these are particular, the greatest truths that underlie all these beliefs are universal.

Does the Soul exist? for me yes

Is there existence after physical death? for me yes

Is God a bearded guy with a cane watching us from the sky?

I consider this as a mere cultural aesthetic aspect, absolutely minor.
Most religions get something correct about God.

The bearded man isn't how bible usually describes the father, but as a light so bright and burning, that seeing him would kill.
The christian faith is based on God who has 3 persons, the son, the father and the holy spirit. Holy spirit dwells in believers and guides them, leads our souls to the father. The son is more like the humanly face of God I'd say. Sometimes in the bible it is described that God talked and walked like a man, such as in the garden of Eden. It's not clearly said, but it could be that when this happens, it is Jesus Christ, the son. Whereas the father is more like a light, appears as things like burning bush to Moses.

The bearded man is how people in ancient and medieval times imagined God. We were created in the image of God, so people thought father must look like a very old and very great man.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Freixel
Atheist.

I somewhat agree, but tbh if you look at hyper conservative white women they are all really attractive. Especially Mormons. When they end up leaving the church they become insane and cope with lgbt and all kinds of alt beliefs tbh.

@Harold O'brien

Have you never heard of the big bang theory...? Science has proved how the universe was formed, whereas what has religion proved? You are going off fairy tales in a book, whereas I base my judgement and beliefs on scientific facts that can't be refuted. Why would I believe what religion has to say about life after death when science proved how the universe was created.

Explain your religious views
I am a Christian because I feel Gods presence and I’ve always felt like he’s the only person that loves me, I just know deep down that he is real and constantly around me, it’s an indescribable feeling. Also he’s the only reason I have not roped.

Have you never heard of the big bang theory...? Science has proved how the universe was formed, whereas what has religion proved? You are going off fairy tales in a book, whereas I base my judgement and beliefs on scientific facts that can't be refuted. Why would I believe what religion has to say about life after death when science proved how the universe was created.
the big bang theory stops at the point of singularity. There is no explanation what caused the Big Bang and why every law of physics breaks down at the point of singularity.

Science has not proved shit. I revile you atheist cunts who don’t know anything but pretend like you do

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I revile you atheist cunts who don’t know anything but pretend like you do
Thanks for proving you are just another low iq religious coper who can't go a minute without having a tantrum because someone has an opposing view, your weak insults mean nothing and says a lot about your character.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cancercell and Eternal_
Thanks for proving you are just another low iq religious coper who can't go a minute without having a tantrum because someone has an opposing view, your weak insults mean nothing and says a lot about your character.
Respond to what I just said about the Big Bang, cuck. Tell us all what happened before the Big Bang. What happened at the point of singularity? Enlighten us with muh science

Check out my proof god doesn’t exist thread for my views

Who cares?

I don't, and neither should you.