What are your thoughts on lowkey trannymaxxing for a 10/10 looksmax ascension

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Taking spiro, estro and diane-35 to save hair, get good skin and look youthful for life but no one really has to know your secret. One gyno surgery and one liposuction for hips to offset the side effects. With a stimulated saline erection, you can use the penor too when needed. What are your thoughts on this looksmaxxing?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, pardocel, Collagen or rope and 4 others
ahh the classic @Short Ugly and Brown treatment

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 357
B23

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Repentsinner, thecel and 1 other person
bump

@femcelthot

Nah if ur actually trans then tske medication otherwise you will regret in the future
Does it make you weaker? Do you automatically get lower t when you take e or do you have to take t blockers as well?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Does it make you weaker? Do you automatically get lower t when you take e or do you have to take t blockers as well?
I take t blockers and estrogen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22124
Yeah it makes u weaker too ig than men

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22124
Estrogen can act as an antiandrogen in high doses. You can megadose E and not use antiandrogens at all.

I take t blockers and estrogen.
But you need like a prescription right? I'm genderfluid so it's unlikely I'd ever transition, but I'd still be curious to try. I like feeling emotional like a girl and I bet it's a big looksmax too.

But you need like a prescription right? I'm genderfluid so it's unlikely I'd ever transition, but I'd still be curious to try. I like feeling emotional like a girl and I bet it's a big looksmax too.
Yeah or you could order from some foreign country.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
That means you should be banned

Should an utterly low-T truecel who passes as a woman WITHOUT TRANSITIONING be banned? If the answer is no, whether a member looks feminine isn’t ban-worthy criteria.