Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Alexanderr, Stare and 2 others
indifferent if it brings nothing beneficial or negative in any form

Icw9aZU.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Most fags I've seen IRL were very low T and they were all obnoxious and with high pitched voices. I hate those. Aren't they supposed to be high T and attracted to masculinity?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 206, Stare and 2 others
They disgust me, the fact that homos are accepted in society now boils my fkin blood

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Yummyinmytummy, Ritalincel and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
dont really care about them as long they dont bother me.

half of this forum are fags in denial who spend hours watching videos of male models in motion flexing their jaw and abs "muh chico mogs opry"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2810, Jagged0 and 5 others
Most fags I've seen IRL were very low T and they were all obnoxious and with high pitched voices. I hate those. Aren't they supposed to be high T and attracted to masculinity?
most gay and faggot IRL dont act like flamer twinks like James Charles, those guys are like 10% most gays you wouldnt even know they were gay until they start staring you deep in the eyes and licking their lips

I have gay friends man. They are pretty cool even though once one tried to fuck me but it's cool dawg shieet.

Most of them are leftists, and I hate leftists, therefore I hate most phags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Don’t really give a fuck but will feel disgusted when I see them irl

r/copypasta

Top 10 reasons why Costco can eat my ass
u/rockmarty
The top 10 reasons why Costco can eat my ass. Number 10, they're too damn big. Like, why are they so big? Number 9, I can't find shit. That goes with number 10 of how they're too damn big. They're fucking... big can't find shit. There's shit everywhere, there's shit nowhere. Number 8, why is everything so fucking big. I just want a god damn small box of cereal and all they're giving me is family packs. I don't want family packs! And if I do find a small pack of cereal, all it's in is a fucking bundle! So you have to buy 20 of them, in one go! It's like what the FUCK! It's huge. Oh uh number 7, why is it so expensive? I only have like, 3 bucks in my account. I want cereal! Why do I have to spend like 200 bucks on 20 packs of cereal like... c'mon! Then we go to number 6 and then we got fucking... food court! Like, the lines are too long. What the fuck? I'm trying to get food and the food court lines are just too fucking long! Number 5 is white people. Fucking they're a sin! Like walk in there, and fucking Karen's like, "Oh little Timmy! Let's go to the cereal section and find you some Wheat Thins.". Bitch I don't want some fucking Wheat Thins! I want my Mini Wheat! Regular size. I only have 2 bucks! C'mon bitch. Why don't you take me to a better store! Number 4, people in the food court lines fucking decide what you want! There's pizza, there's salad, there's fries, there's ice cream. That's it. I think there's a sandwich too but who the fuck gets a sandwich at a food court line at Costco. God damnit! Get some better fucking food choices! Number 3, the food court options are shit! Every time I eat food court food I almost shit my pants with how bad it tastes. My rectum has never been the same ever since I ate a pizza. Fucking shit slid out! What the fuck, shits not supposed to do that! Now onto number 2, they're so fucking big! They don't have my brand! I want my cereal brand but they don't have it. AHHHHH! I just want my food, please! Costco.

My brother is gay so I don’t hate them

Lynch the gays

• Love it
Reactions: GenericChad1444
r/copypasta

Top 10 reasons why Costco can eat my ass
u/rockmarty
The top 10 reasons why Costco can eat my ass. Number 10, they're too damn big. Like, why are they so big? Number 9, I can't find shit. That goes with number 10 of how they're too damn big. They're fucking... big can't find shit. There's shit everywhere, there's shit nowhere. Number 8, why is everything so fucking big. I just want a god damn small box of cereal and all they're giving me is family packs. I don't want family packs! And if I do find a small pack of cereal, all it's in is a fucking bundle! So you have to buy 20 of them, in one go! It's like what the FUCK! It's huge. Oh uh number 7, why is it so expensive? I only have like, 3 bucks in my account. I want cereal! Why do I have to spend like 200 bucks on 20 packs of cereal like... c'mon! Then we go to number 6 and then we got fucking... food court! Like, the lines are too long. What the fuck? I'm trying to get food and the food court lines are just too fucking long! Number 5 is white people. Fucking they're a sin! Like walk in there, and fucking Karen's like, "Oh little Timmy! Let's go to the cereal section and find you some Wheat Thins.". Bitch I don't want some fucking Wheat Thins! I want my Mini Wheat! Regular size. I only have 2 bucks! C'mon bitch. Why don't you take me to a better store! Number 4, people in the food court lines fucking decide what you want! There's pizza, there's salad, there's fries, there's ice cream. That's it. I think there's a sandwich too but who the fuck gets a sandwich at a food court line at Costco. God damnit! Get some better fucking food choices! Number 3, the food court options are shit! Every time I eat food court food I almost shit my pants with how bad it tastes. My rectum has never been the same ever since I ate a pizza. Fucking shit slid out! What the fuck, shits not supposed to do that! Now onto number 2, they're so fucking big! They don't have my brand! I want my cereal brand but they don't have it. AHHHHH! I just want my food, please! Costco.
ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ANAL LEAKAGE? YOU WILL MISS THE DAYS WHEN YOU HAD TO PUSH TO GET TURDS OUT YOUR ASS. IN THE COMING FUTURE YOU WONT NEED TO PUSH AT ALL LEAVING A BROWN TRAIL FOLLOWING YOU WHERE EVER YOU GO. HOW DID YOU GET TO THIS POINT? WELL YOUR ASSHOLE IS 1 METER WIDE DUE TO YOUR OUTRAGEOUS ADDICTION TO BBC.

Yea, my school pretty much banned people from saying no homo. Last week, two or three kids got in trouble for saying no homo and the fucking POLICE were called. An officer INTERROGATED them and said that they couldn't say no homo anymore. The cop pretty much said that "It'S hOmOpHoBiC aNd CrEaTeS a ToXiC eNvIrOnMeNt." So pretty much the school banned saying no homo because some idiot got offended. Now, the school has no defense from potentially gay actions. The school is in chaos rn lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Jack
A lot of homophobes are just gays projecting, and this is very usual in the PSL community.

Just LOL at caring what others does.

The more gays the less competition.