What can be done about assymetrical low cheekbones

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
My cheekbones are kinda low set. The right is acceptably set but the right one is way too low set. What can be done about this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, SLA, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
Nothing afaik. You might need to get a surgeon for deformed people to work on you.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
If it’s just the one then filler is best although a custom zygomatic arch might be more fitting so you can look sexy after without looking fake. For now I’d cope with myobrace and hardmewing until then

• +1
If it’s just the one then filler is best although a custom zygomatic arch might be more fitting so you can look sexy after without looking fake. For now I’d cope with myobrace and hardmewing until then

I've been kinda laying of hard mewing lately, scared that it will do more harm than good. Do you do it, also do you retain suction hold all trough out the day or at all?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I've been kinda laying of hard mewing lately, scared that it will do more harm than good. Do you do it, also do you retain suction hold all trough out the day or at all?
I hard-mew but that's mostly because my tongue tie almost verges on being too severe to mew. I've found that using a chin strap in a certain way forces me to swallow properly even if my tongue posture isn't great during my sleep so let's hope this is enough to see improvement. I like to use myself as a guinea pig for bone remodelling experiments and have kinda fucked my shit up a bit now tbh.

• +1