u should definitely drop a follow i’ll ly forever

at least in pics you look facially maxxed out

other guys are just jealous therefore they get hostile

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and poopoohead
lol thanks guys ly

• +1
Reactions: esotericmmm
i have hinge live in toronto and get about 2 roses per day and 3 likes on top of that on average
I honestly thought you'd do better than that. To me you look like a chadlite but you're just like htnish

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@looksmaxxer234 You're female gazed what do you say

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Nothing special without hollow cheeks

What would you rate me as a percentile and also what things could i do to improve?
I saw you on tik tok and ur giving advice to ppl. It’s really you or no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
i thought this was a self improvement site
Nah its not, its a gay sex forum disguised as a looksmaxxing forum to attract young sexy men such as yourself

Also nothing can be done to improve your subhuman genes

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
What would you rate me as a percentile and also what things could i do to improve?

Currently HTN. Lots of good features on your face but I'll tell you what you need to take it to the next level.

A wider, taller chin + more muscle.

ZomboDroid 21102023080407

See how much more dominant and masculine you look on the right? Combined with more muscle, you will easily hit Chadlite/Chad.

If I were you, I'm content with being HTN. If you are mentally happy with yourself, don't bother with any of this. This is purely to climb up the looks ladder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, AspiringMogger, LooksThinker and 2 others
Currently HTN. Lots of good features on your face but I'll tell you what you need to take it to the next level.

A wider, taller chin + more muscle.

View attachment 2503672

See how much more dominant and masculine you look on the right? Combined with more muscle, you will easily hit Chadlite/Chad.

If I were you, I'm content with being HTN. If you are mentally happy with yourself, don't bother with any of this. This is purely to climb up the looks ladder.
don’t be a retard. he’s easily chadlite. that chin would ruin his pretty boy hardmony.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
don’t be a retard. he’s easily chadlite. that chin would ruin his pretty boy hardmony.

You dumbasses really do overrate whites here. Chadlites don't have narrow chins like that, it's bringing him down.

Ultimately it's his choice to make.

You dumbasses really do overrate whites here. Chadlites don't have narrow chins like that, it's bringing him down.

he’s literally model dumb fuck. muh his chin is narrow so let’s ignore everything else

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
he’s literally model dumb fuck. muh his chin is narrow so let’s ignore everything else

This guy is a model too you tard.

Cn52829803

You'll find so many average, even uncanny "models."

If I ignored everything else I would've rated him subhuman. I gave him HTN because a strong lower third is non negotiable for men.

how tall are you? look like quite a manlet

Chad if you fix ur lips.
Hahah, life is not fair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
aint no way people are calling you ugly 💀 in terms of height and facial appeal your in the top 1 percent easily lol,people are soo mad you mog this whole forum to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: j05
nothing get off this forum

Why is he chad? He has a short chin, looks too neotenous, like Timothee Chalamet. He still looks great though, but not chad by PSL standards.
Who the fuck actually cares about the psl standards if your SMV is through the roof and you have chad appeal to women?

Ur set for life bro

so u rate urself has attractive has him?

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
Why is he chad? He has a short chin, looks too neotenous, like Timothee Chalamet. He still looks great though, but not chad by PSL standards.
He is atleast chadlite by PSL standards, it’s just most PSL autists are obsessed with bone moggers

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
He is atleast chadlite by PSL standards, it’s just most PSL autists are obsessed with bone moggers
He kinda is a zygomogger tho

Stfu you fucking brain deficient cock sucking indian 14 yr old

Your old ugly saggy stinky momma would go on her knees on a snap to suck a young white chadlite dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Brutal mog in the fourth picture jfl. Try to squint fraud and then take pictures

Stfu you fucking brain deficient cock sucking indian 14 yr old

Your old ugly saggy stinky momma would go on her knees on a snap to suck a young white chadlite dick

She doesn't seem as excited as you to deep throat him bud.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
  • JFL
Reactions: exo
you are soooo good looking.

Fraud and recessed chin kys now

Chadlite. Nothing less and nothing more.
And to be chad you need to:
1. Be all that what you are +25% more masculine so psl autists can give higher rating.
2. Be Popular super model like Chico.
3. Get better chin.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom