What can I expect from hgh

R

restonsleek

Iron
I’m 14 turning 15 this month open wrist plates and almost have my hands on growth hormone and ai is on the way.I’m 180cm in the morning barefoot and planning on taking 6ius daily.my goal is 190cm but I’d be happy with 185cm is this goal realistic ?if so about how long would it take?Does anybody have any experience?if I do reach 185cm I’ll start test for more dimorphism and continue gh till I reach 190

A big ass head

I’m 14 turning 15 this month open wrist plates and almost have my hands on growth hormone and ai is on the way.I’m 180cm in the morning barefoot and planning on taking 6ius daily.my goal is 190cm but I’d be happy with 185cm is this goal realistic ?if so about how long would it take?Does anybody have any experience?if I do reach 185cm I’ll start test for more dimorphism and continue gh till I reach 190
Hit pms

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Won't it make you look more ogreish, Big ass nose big ears and makes your eyes bulge

someone correct me if im wrong about this

Big nose and big ears

Did you grow