What can I improve

iam good boy

iam good boy

Rameriz bhai's supplier
Wake up late everyday and gets diarrhoea because of abuseing snus only 3pure lsd strips and some weed remaining Dealer Vivek is not responding I think he got fucked up MDMA is shit and now saving money to buy A Graded pure DMT of 5g but NIGGEr Vivek not responding I will rape him aughhhh

Only eat 300 grams calories body is rotting and slowly detoriating stoped using diemethylecadmium blood puked a little yesterday insane chest pain gonna get the surgery for my pectus excavatum deformity and fluoxetine cucked me now I'm gonna gigadose Sertraline to cuck me brootaly

I wanna kill human beings for real and I love it

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
Wake up late everyday and gets diarrhoea because of abuseing snus only 3pure lsd strips and some weed remaining Dealer Vivek is not responding I think he got fucked up MDMA is shit and now saving money to buy A Graded pure DMT of 5g but NIGGEr Vivek not responding I will rape him aughhhh

Only eat 300 grams calories body is rotting and slowly detoriating stoped using diemethylecadmium blood puked a little yesterday insane chest pain gonna get the surgery for my pectus excavatum deformity and fluoxetine cucked me now I'm gonna gigadose Sertraline to cuck me brootaly

@BrahminBoss I'm getting worse and worse one day I will become a god

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Most normal indian

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB

Could've predicted all that from your pfp pathetic cuck, seek God

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerM and fxckz
"See you in hell"
Ted Bundy - in a letter responding to one of Ramirez letters
They both enjoying in hell waiting for you

• +1
  • Love it

It's over for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back