What can softmaxxing ACTUALLY achieve?

M

MA_ascender

Silver
I have been rated 5.5 to 7 out of 10, my biggest flaws are a bigger than optimal nose, weak physique (work in progress) and shitty necative canthal tilt (hooded eyes and great eyelashes and eyebrows save me) everything else is above average. I plan on getting LL pretty soon after 18 (3 inches) and maybe a canthoplasty or canthoplexy. any ideas? who should Softmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I have been rated 5.5 to 7 out of 10, my biggest flaws are a bigger than optimal nose, weak physique (work in progress) and shitty necative canthal tilt (hooded eyes and great eyelashes and eyebrows save me) everything else is above average. I plan on getting LL pretty soon after 18 (3 inches) and maybe a canthoplasty or canthoplexy. any ideas? who should Softmaxx?
how much have you planned to pay for ll?

most effective softmaxx is prolly just healthy lifestyle(food, sleep, exercise), calorie deficit and skincare

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and goobermaxxing17
most effective softmaxx is prolly just healthy lifestyle(food, sleep, exercise), calorie deficit and skincare
other things are just cope pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Iblametomass and xeqri
just leanmax tbh and skincare, everything else is too complicated and will just eat into your lifestyle routine

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and xeqri
Mewing can improve your jaw

Coloring is one of the most important things for your looks. Depending on your pheno it can be somewhat altered, and in some cases it can ascend someone significantly.
Consider a nice, sandy beach. During the day it might just look pretty, even if plain and forgettable. If the weather is poor it can even be considered drab. Give it the right light, dawn or dusk, and everything looks completely different. Suddenly every contour looks dramatic and everything is amplified. Light, color and contrast make beauty.

EDIT:
This is a clean cut Chad in first pic. Night and day difference.

Last edited:
Skin care for men is Jewish propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and goobermaxxing17
Skin care for men is Jewish propaganda
90% of skincare is diet and genetics anyway jfl, exception of some products such as tretinoin and clidamycin.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ilovenicotine
Tretinoin = peak skin
Minox = peak eyelashes/eyebrows
If you got a good/average base already this is giving major points

Don’t seek perfection you’ll never have it
HTN is enough

• +1
Reactions: Iblametomass
the only way to get a smaller nose without hardmaxx is too get leaner, if your like 20% bf your nose is going to be bigger than at a lower bf. regarding nct the only option is to get canthalplasty

Tretinoin = peak skin
Minox = peak eyelashes/eyebrows
If you got a good/average base already this is giving major points

Don’t seek perfection you’ll never have it
HTN is enough
can i get to a strong htn from low mtn?

• +1
how much have you planned to pay for ll?
like 30k ?. theres some doctors in india that offer LL for 5k but youre probably gonna be crippled after

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and maxxmclooks
idk man ive seen some pretty good transformations from it on reddit. either way even if it was cope it still makes your jawline look better while mewing so just mew 24/7 to fraud a better jawline jfl

can i get to a strong htn from low mtn?

Hmm I think it’s possible
With those two looksmaxxing tho
No but with a combination of others yes

Hmm I think it’s possible
With those two looksmaxxing tho
No but with a combination of others yes
no softmaxx for NCT sadly. Ill be gaining some dimorphism, height, and penis gains from using aromatase inhibitors and hgh

• +1
no softmaxx for NCT sadly. Ill be gaining some dimorphism, height, and penis gains from using aromatase inhibitors and hgh

Orbital hypertrophy and malaris muscle training

Check the threads about it may help with your eye area problem