Title.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blmtprk and badamj
Lack of straightness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Lonenely sigma, chawaje and 2 others
if I had to guess the most common REAL WORLD cause for a rounded jaw appearance it’s probably just fat/bloat. I don’t think you should even begin the discussion about rounded jaws until you’re visible ab levels of lean

I think very few people manage to be six pack havers with low sodium diets who still have rounded jaws.

• +1
Reactions: badamj, rand anon and sub5inchcel
if I had to guess the most common REAL WORLD cause for a rounded jaw appearance it’s probably just fat/bloat. I don’t think you should even begin the discussion about rounded jaws until you’re visible ab levels of lean

I think very few people manage to be six pack havers with low sodium diets who still have rounded jaws.
Low sodium doesn't do shit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

nah most people even at low bf still have round jaws. Its a bone thing, im asking if it because of malformation in the gonial angle, the ramus or just too much downward growth

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Void_, 5.5psl and thenewhebbe
yeah pretty much downward growth and/or lack of forward growth. that s it. this usually also causes the gonions to be more inwards tilted

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, amkcel and forevermirin
1. Downward growth - Angles the jaw downwards which makes it round
2. Fat

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and forevermirin
1. Downward growth - Angles the jaw downwards which makes it round
2. Fat
I'd also add narrow frontal width to that. From the side I have an average jawline, but from the front it's round - most likely due to lack of width (it becomes more angular and sharper when I make it wider through chewing).

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Manfrommars
I'd also add narrow frontal width to that. From the side I have an average jawline, but from the front it's round - most likely due to lack of width (it becomes more angular and sharper when I make it wider through chewing).
lack of widht is a consequence of downward growth, the face grows more vertically

Mix of genetics and improper environment as a kid (your parents didn’t tell you to breathe thru your nose, didn’t eat enough hard foods etc)

Mix of genetics and improper environment as a kid (your parents didn’t tell you to breathe thru your nose, didn’t eat enough hard foods etc)
yes my friend, thats obvious. The question is anatomically.

Lack of straightness
It's not the actual shape of the jaw. There are no "round" jaws. All jaws are triangle shaped.

Jaws that look round under the soft tissues are that way because the three corners (chin and two posterior sides) don't project past the soft tissues. Thus, being fatter will make your jaw look round, and having a narrow or non-projecting (recessed) mandible will do the same thing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: amkcel
It's not the actual shape of the jaw. There are no "round" jaws. All jaws are triangle shaped.

Jaws that look round under the soft tissues are that way because the three corners (chin and two posterior sides) don't project past the soft tissues. Thus, being fatter will make your jaw look round, and having a narrow or non-projecting (recessed) mandible will do the same thing.
I think you can see what this jaw will look like on a human, no matter the leanness or soft tissue quality

product-427-main-original-1637777030.jpg
product-427-main-original-1637777016.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: amkcel

I have recessed mandible, will leaning down help?

faggotry. faggotry causes more faggotry
if your a faggoty faggot, you have round jaw.

-NupidStigger