What causes bonelessness in humans?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
I'm 16 and I don't have the most strongest of facial structures but does eating soft foods more often cause more bonelessness? My sister who's younger than me has much weaker facial structure to me when i was younger, now this might be because when I was younger I was forced to eat the much harder foods whereas she was forced to eat the much softer foods. What do you think?

What about your parents

shit hormones

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, pentamogged9000 and med
What about your parents
my parents in terms of average height standards are very short but my dad has a very prominent brow ridge and in his youth he had hunter eyes I'm pretty sure, I don't have his hunter eyes unfortunately but yeah. Mother was also fairly attractive in her youth but let herself go as she aged

shit hormones
Would you say hormones would also affect how the structure itself forms? My face is outwardly grown whereas her face isn't. I really hope puberty treats her right, but honestly idk, don't want my bloodline nerfed seeing as we are already short.

If you don't have by 18 then it was bad diet/hormones in a loop perpetuating each other and some other environmental factors

If you don't have by 18 then it was bad diet/hormones in a loop perpetuating each other and some other environmental factors
For how short my stature is, my skull is pretty big, my eyes are prey but they are somehow carried by my facial harmony. Would you also say eye area and facial harmony are 100% genetic? I've seen mouth breathers with almond eyes and it's sad seeing what they could've been had they not been a mouth breather.

epigenetic man, exercise, diet, hormones, etc

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
genetics, hormones, diet, epigenetics etc

so many variables why bother knowing the causes? Are you writing a paper on this? Just focus on fixing it, the damage is already done.

genetics, hormones, diet, epigenetics etc

so many variables why bother knowing the causes? Are you writing a paper on this? Just focus on fixing it, the damage is already done.
Damage to me is very minimal compared to my sister.

dna GIF

My issue is how though? I have a decent facial structure compared to my sister. I'm glad she's a girl and not a guy, it'd be beyond over if she was a guy though. How am I not boneless if my sister is? I have a pretty promeint jawline and jaw structure and i attribute it to my mom buying chewing gum and me chewing it as a kid, but also she forced me to eat harder foods compared to my sister.

My issue is how though? I have a decent facial structure compared to my sister. I'm glad she's a girl and not a guy, it'd be beyond over if she was a guy though. How am I not boneless if my sister is? I have a pretty promeint jawline and jaw structure and i attribute it to my mom buying chewing gum and me chewing it as a kid, but also she forced me to eat harder foods compared to my sister.
Its all genetics bro stop trying to find something to justify failos accept it its nature

Hormones, vitamin D and most importantly

Genes

I'm 16 and I don't have the most strongest of facial structures but does eating soft foods more often cause more bonelessness? My sister who's younger than me has much weaker facial structure to me when i was younger, now this might be because when I was younger I was forced to eat the much harder foods whereas she was forced to eat the much softer foods. What do you think?
the rothschilds actually paid genetic scientists to personally lower the bone mass in all humans by 12%