What causes lack of confidence/aggression in the brain?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
When I’m on phenivut I feel extremely confident good mood and aggressive. Do very well with girls. When I’m off phenibut I feel far less confident and am unable to hold a conversation with a girl. I feel less energetic socially, and far more high inhib. What is causing this issue in the brain? Is it GABA? Am I deficient in it? Should I inject progesterone? I am currently on 0.5 mg Dutasteride daily so I wonder if this affects anything.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@CupOfCoffee @Chadethnic101 @Africancel @BrownBoy

Do it’s electrochemistry. Most people think they are someone. But a drug will make them a different person.
If that’s free will I will put an 12 inch dildo in my ass tonight ( probably will anyway)
We are bound by nature, the universe.
You don’t have agency over your actions. Yet evolution has been most cruel to us, by giving us a glimpse into the world. We suffer, without mercy. Yet we are merely puppets of the universe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, EverythingMattersCel and Stopping@Nothing19
Do it’s electrochemistry. Most people think they are someone. But a drug will make them a different person.
If that’s free will I will put an 12 inch dildo in my ass tonight ( probably will anyway)
We are bound by nature, the universe.
You don’t have agency over your actions. Yet evolution has been most cruel to us, by giving us a glimpse into the world. We suffer, without mercy. Yet we are merely puppets of the universe
do normies know about determinism? what percentage of population do you think has battled with this schizo idea

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Tom Jones
do normies know about determinism? what percentage of population do you think has battled with this schizo idea
No I don’t think many people will accept determinism. Less than 5% I reckon.
Yet it is the current truth and understanding of our universe.
Philosophers have pondered over this for thousands of years.
Now we have a better understanding of the universe. Yet nearly no one accepts it.
But that is a mechanism we adapted of course, by no free will of our own. We want to feel in control.
But anything that ever happened and will happen is set in stone (given the same circumstances)

• So Sad
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
No I don’t think many people will accept determinism. Less than 5% I reckon.
Yet it is the current truth and understanding of our universe.
Philosophers have pondered over this for thousands of years.
Now we have a better understanding of the universe. Yet nearly no one accepts it.
But that is a mechanism we adapted of course, by no free will of our own. We want to feel in control.
But anything that ever happened and will happen is set in stone (given the same circumstances)
My existential crisis lasted years.

But now I’m much more content. And understanding that any other human could might as well be a stone. Its opinion is irrelevant and meaningless. Gives you peace, by no free will of your own naturally

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
how well does phenibut help you?'

is like being drunk

Being an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
you can check that test https://www.bravermantest.com/ and try supplement boosters listed in the end for deficiency in GABA/dopamine/serotonin.

But in general yes- humans are biorobots and the real extent of our *free will* is questionable at best. Raise someone dopamine/serotonin/testosterone/DHT in some cases and watch how a person's mood including world views completely changes.
I remember reading a whole essay by some devoted Christian who suffered a crisis of faith because he suffered from depression and was put on SSRI. it literally changed his whole personality- he became kind, more open-minded, and very stable and it made him question his free will because he could not figure out who was the *real one*- him on SSRI or him without it.

iv tested over 30 drugs the best one for me personally is magic mushrooms. Been microdosing every 3rd day for almost a year. It won't make you low inhibition god but it's a very solid nootropic that substantially reduces anxiety and boosts energy levels.

phenibut imo is a baby drug. tried its analog baclofen ( which is the same just 10x stronger) - good shit but still it feels stupid to constantly rely on drugs when you go out.

sadly solutions that work 24/7 are very limited - SSRIs ( decreased libido), testosterone ( bloated face even with ai), Nardil ( good luck finding that shit), vorinostat (never used it but heard very good reviews about its effects on longecity and here) psychedelics - either big dive or microdosing for a year+ at least.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, lilhorizontal32, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
It's like being drunk without the debilitating parts of it
How much do you take? Never had much effect on me. Even at 10+ grams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrownBoy and Trilogy
you can check that test https://www.bravermantest.com/ and try supplement boosters listed in the end for deficiency in GABA/dopamine/serotonin.

But in general yes- humans are biorobots and the real extent of our *free will* is questionable at best. Raise someone dopamine/serotonin/testosterone/DHT in some cases and watch how a person's mood including world views completely changes.
I remember reading a whole essay by some devoted Christian who suffered a crisis of faith because he suffered from depression and was put on SSRI. it literally changed his whole personality- he became kind, more open-minded, and very stable and it made him question his free will because he could not figure out who was the *real one*- him on SSRI or him without it.

iv tested over 30 drugs the best one for me personally is magic mushrooms. Been microdosing every 3rd day for almost a year. It won't make you low inhibition god but it's a very solid nootropic that substantially reduces anxiety and boosts energy levels.

phenibut imo is a baby drug. tried its analog baclofen ( which is the same just 10x stronger) - good shit but still it feels stupid to constantly rely on drugs when you go out.

sadly solutions that work 24/7 are very limited - SSRIs ( decreased libido), testosterone ( bloated face even with ai), Nardil ( good luck finding that shit), vorinostat (never used it but heard very good reviews about its effects on longecity and here) psychedelics - either big dive or microdosing for a year+ at least.
interesting take, so personality is mainly driven by hormones/brain chemistry? where do you get your shrooms from?

• +1
interesting take, so personality is mainly driven by hormones/brain chemistry? where do you get your shrooms from?
pretty much. cognitive behavior therapy works because it can rewire brain forcing your chemicals to work diffirently. All self improvements chanels promote meditation/breathing practice again because meditation raise baseline of serotonin/dopamine. Breathing practice lower cortisol and ext. Good diet affects your microbiome and as we know in the gut 90% serotonin and 50% dopamine are produced. So it also gonna affect many individuals positively. Literally all healthy habits and practices are aimed at fixing/changing your biochemistry.

although before trying any drugs i always advise everyone to check their microbiome and hormones. Its fine to seek drugs for enhancement. But if you need drugs to just function in daily life then there is a high chance there is something wrong with your baseline. if you constantly feel like shit massive chance you have fucked up microbiome or hormones.

previously i bought shrooms at darknet through tor ( i live in russia so i guess its pretty much pointless to give site name) - but if you microdose - 30g of dry shrooms going to last for a year and at best it would cost you around 250-400 y.e
nowdays i just buy them strictly from a relative of mine who grows them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Tobias Fünke, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
pretty much. cognitive behavior therapy works because it can rewire brain forcing your chemicals to work diffirently. All self improvements chanels promote meditation/breathing practice again because meditation raise baseline of serotonin/dopamine. Breathing practice lower cortisol and ext. Good diet affects your microbiome and as we know in the gut 90% serotonin and 50% dopamine are produced. So it also gonna affect many individuals positively. Literally all healthy habits and practices are aimed at fixing/changing your biochemistry.

although before trying any drugs i always advise everyone to check their microbiome and hormones. Its fine to seek drugs for enhancement. But if you need drugs to just function in daily life then there is a high chance there is something wrong with your baseline. if you constantly feel like shit massive chance you have fucked up microbiome or hormones.

previously i bought shrooms at darknet through tor ( i live in russia so i guess its pretty much pointless to give site name) - but if you microdose - 30g of dry shrooms going to last for a year and at best it would cost you around 250-400 y.e
Pretty legit. Anything that occurs in the brain is electrochemistry.
Your brain can adapt. But their is a limit determined by genetics.

Forget about being happy all the time. That’s a fairy tale. Just seek contentment.

I’m all for psychedelics when used properly. They act like an insane catalyst.
Helped me a lot

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and Anasurimbor
Simply the lack of positive reinforcement for your efforts

I am Norwood 0.5
Why u taking dut everyday then, doesn’t it have like a hella long half life? I take it like 2 times a week and then 1mg fin the other days

• +1
Why u taking dut everyday then, doesn’t it have like a hella long half life? I take it like 2 times a week and then 1mg fin the other days
Because I am blasting and cruising on test. Want to have complete protection against DHT and I have no sides from it

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
100+ laycount here retard
Eat my dick gay boy. I didn’t read post. Then it’s def something with wacky neurotransmitters. And no one here would be able to diagnose this properly because serotonin, gaba, dopamine deficiency can have similar symptoms, as well as having too much of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Eat my dick gay boy. I didn’t read post. Then it’s def something with wacky neurotransmitters. And no one here would be able to diagnose this properly because serotonin, gaba, dopamine deficiency can have similar symptoms, as well as having too much of them.
Yeah I slay hard while on blast cycles must be related to GABA and high test

very insightful, thank you

• +1

Forget about being happy all the time. That’s a fairy tale. Just seek contentment.

Helped me a lot
yh as smb mentioned- "microdosing absolutely does an amazing job at getting you unstuck from repetitive thoughts and behaviors rooted in past experiences".

if someone is 25+ year old anxiety virgin and living with hes parents - even if he wants to change hes life- that mental baggage is so heavy that for most people it would be close to impossible to change things for the better. But with micro it becomes achievable for most provided that you really have a desire for change.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Tom Jones
yh as smb mentioned- "microdosing absolutely does an amazing job at getting you unstuck from repetitive thoughts and behaviors rooted in past experiences".

if someone is 25+ year old anxiety virgin and living with hes parents - even if he wants to change hes life- that mental baggage is so heavy that for most people it would be close to impossible to change things for the better. But with micro it becomes achievable for most provided that you really have a desire for change.
Yeah but 25 years is a long time for the brain to degrade to subhumanity. It’s definitely not instant results but could be very useful over time

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
High quality thread:love:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 2268

Helped me a lot
I think autism and high iq gives a new split personality to u where u can literally see ur brain and other self arguing . Like u can choose its like an illusion of another self ehich allows to reduce allanxiety and inhibition at that particular moment , it takes a lot of time and u have to be alone and use only your inner voice cause obviously u wont have anyone to talk to .an year of beung in publicbut still isolated will do the work . U should just avoid any interaction but still be a part of society and observe it. @BrahminBoss

@5.5psl nice thread , should give aread

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl