What changes do bimax make to the front profile (recessed mandible)?

D

Deleted member 68444

Iron
makes ur front look better

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
just look at someone with good mandible from the front then look at someone recessed from the front
That makes no sense

it clears your laugh lines and nasolabial folds.

chin pulls your skin around nose and mouth so your bone structure become more visible, hollow cheeks, jaws, mandible bone. 3 D shaped face instead of mongoloid like flat face.

improve lips sealing and fullness from front.

it CCW is done , shorten mid face and makes gonial more flared from front , mandible bone more visible.

nose become sharper, more alert and confidence looks in general, predatory like.

Forward growth is often associated with intimidation, i often feel intimated when i see a jaw forward grown mogger IRL.

can give you illusion of good uppermidface projection and even can make your dead recessed eye area becoming average/ more alert.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LateBloomer, Deleted member 68444 and agoostis
it clears your laugh lines and nasolabial folds.

chin pulls your skin around nose and mouth so your bone structure become more visible, hollow cheeks, jaws, mandible bone. 3 D shaped face instead of mongoloid like flat face.

improve lips sealing and fullness from front.

it CCW is done , shorten mid face and makes gonial more flared from front , mandible bone more visible.

nose become sharper, more alert and confidence looks in general, predatory like.

Forward growth is often associated with intimidation, i often feel intimated when i see a jaw forward grown mogger IRL.

can give you illusion of good uppermidface projection and even can make your dead recessed eye area becoming average/ more alert.
not true

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and Deleted member 68444
i talked about ideal bimax result

just like the famous Raffaini's nephew one.

3209303 gallery02

so far i've been very impressed by this case + another private one from raffaini ( PM me if you want )
plus by these two from Ramieri :

Bimaxramieribefore
Bimaxramieriafter

3936062 IMG 8928
3936063 IMG 8931

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 68444
ideal bimax looks natural and give you the full look.

but you need to be pretty blackpilled and skilled to spot recession perfectly from front.

i didn't in the first few months / year i went into looksmaxing, it is only after seeing thousands of recessed + chad faces,
bimax before / after that now i can spot any recession immediately and it looks bad/wrong to me whereas forward growth looks good.

you can't be good looking as a man , if your lower third is recessed. you can be saved by pheno, upper third eye area but you 'll never
be above strong MTN to low HTN if your lacking down there.