What cosmetic procedures do I need to improve my eye area?

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
2F424909 88B8 4BC6 95A8 B9C5028703C3 1 201 a FC4476E2 1278 4725 AC96 5F1DCD3D3850

Someone made a morph (on the right) that looked pretty realistic. What fat graftings or implants would you guys recommend?

I specifically wanna get rid of the tear troughs & eye bags as well as tighten my lower eyelids.

I don't want fillers, looking for something permanent.

Tagging high IQ cels @Lorsss @Alexanderr @Kingkellz @eyelidcel @fras @Ocelot @thecel @volcelfatcel @Zyros @Chintuck22 @PrestonYnot @africancel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Leanmax hard.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Your maxilla looks kind of fucked up tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bugeye
Infraorbital implants with lower eyelid retraction, Canthoplasty, upper eyelid fillers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions and tyronelite
Infraorbital implants with lower eyelid retraction, Canthoplasty, upper eyelid fillers
I don’t think I’ll get fillers. I heard they migrate over time. Im gonna eye lash max to cover my upper eyelids

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1198370View attachment 1198372

Someone made a morph (on the right) that looked pretty realistic. What fat graftings or implants would you guys recommend?

I specifically wanna get rid of the tear troughs & eye bags as well as tighten my lower eyelids.

I don't want fillers, looking for something permanent.

Tagging high IQ cels @Lorsss @Alexanderr @Kingkellz @eyelidcel @fras @Ocelot @thecel @volcelfatcel @Zyros @Chintuck22 @PrestonYnot @africancel
I've been doing something experimental, but has been working out great for me, Improving my jaw and eyes at the same time.
Obviously I wouldn't want something like this available to everybody. Since you're still under 25, It can still work since your bones are still malleable.

I have some theories about a testosterone increase too and why that is.

As far as the pics, the pic on left you can still end up invisible in some cases. the one on the right is good.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I've been doing something experimental, but has been working out great for me, Improving my jaw and eyes at the same time.
Obviously I wouldn't want something like this available to everybody. Since you're still under 25, It can still work since your bones are still malleable.

As far as the pics, the pic on left you can still end up invisible in some cases. the one on the right is good.
So what procedures do you recommend lol

• +1
Reactions: thecel
So what procedures do you recommend lol
I don't even know much about surgeries or procedures. I've used my knowledge of the faces workings and facial aesthetics to make my own natural hardmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
@tyronelite
First you need to inject fillers for upper eyelid exposure. They cost around 400 dollars and last three years.
Then you clearly need lower orbital rim implants.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, volcelfatcel and tyronelite
@tyronelite
First you need to inject fillers for upper eyelid exposure. They cost around 400 dollars and last three years.
What’s the likelihood of the fillers migrating to other areas ?

Would donate you my eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and tyronelite
@tyronelite
pretty sure that upper eyelid fillers are dangerous af and only taban is capable of doing it

• +1
What’s the likelihood of the fillers migrating to other areas ?
all fillers migrate, but the ones injected in upper orbital rims are the slowest in migrating.
UEE fillers require a small injection and the migration is extremely slow, the injected liquid is more likely to be absorbed by surrounding tissue than remaining in your cheeks

• +1
not trying to be rude but u dont look like a tyronelite, maybe its a bad photo tho

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
you might qualify for free blepharoplasty. unless you want to keep the uee to have the sexy times look

• Woah
How do I become a candidate ?
go to a plastic surgeon who make most of their money from comestic. those guys are the most likely to help you "lie" to insurance.
but you said this is your passport pic maybe your eyes aren't that covered irl

go to a plastic surgeon who make most of their money from comestic. those guys are the most likely to help you "lie" to insurance.
but you said this is your passport pic maybe your eyes aren't that covered irl
They are I can send a couple pics in the DM

I don't even know much about surgeries or procedures. I've used my knowledge of the faces workings and facial aesthetics to make my own natural hardmaxxes.
hard maxxes like what? what have you done?

I already have an additional test subject as well as myself. There doesn't need to be chads everywhere.
come on bro, spill the beans, this is a secluded looksmaxxing obsecure forum after all

You better not waste my time or act like this just to say

MEWING

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
I already have an additional test subject as well as myself. There doesn't need to be chads everywhere.
Why not? It’ll be a fun competition to see who has more game

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
Why not? It’ll be a fun competition to see who has more game
I am all about balance, Society is thrown out of balance because of people not considering the repercussions. I'm not that reckless lol.

• +1

Pm me on what this is