What could David Laid have possibly taken while being a teen?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
David Laid claims to be natty. Everyone knows that he took something at the age of 18. However, I suspect that he might have been taking something even at the age of 15 or 16 already. Yes, you may say that he has good genetics and he does, but looking at so many factors it's just not realistic that he was natural, unless he is literally a one in a million person. He always complained about his lack of sleep, his poor appetite and bad diet, and most importantly - he is ectomorph. Is it possible that he took something like SARMs or some steroids while being age 14-17?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
David Laid claims to be natty. Everyone knows that he took something at the age of 18. However, I suspect that he might have been taking something even at the age of 15 or 16 already. Yes, you may say that he has good genetics and he does, but looking at so many factors it's just not realistic that he was natural, unless he is literally a one in a million person. He always complained about his lack of sleep, his poor appetite and bad diet, and most importantly - he is ectomorph. Is it possible that he took something like SARMs or some steroids while being age 14-17?
GEAR

sarms weren't a thing yet back then, probably just did a basic test cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 28904
Anavar, Winstrol, or Clenbuterol not something heavy considering how small he was 185-195 isnt big for a 6 foot 3 dude prob on low cycle,these days hes probably natty though

Laid probably took dianabol like his lifting buddies. Either way the reason why he looked so good was because he built a huge amount of muscle on an ectomorphic frame with top tier insertions which gave him a crazy taper. He’s shoulder to hip ratio is also unreal. Most roiders will never look this good!

Hes balding, and collagen less, signs of steroid abuse.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 28904
He's not that big tbh. Just the lightning and angles that made him look massive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 21863
Also the fact that he pretty much never bulked or went on a cut.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
He still looks amazing

bro is trying to hide that hair loss as hard as possible. How fast does hair loss come after taking steroids for most people?

• +1
Reactions: callisto
he was on stuff probably from 16 but i cant blame the dude hes a millioner i fucked so much pussy i cant probably even imagine