• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Serious] What dermaroller should I get?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe - psl 8 giga ultimate slayer 170 IQ
I'll being using it for both face and hairline. I'm thinking derminator 2 or Dr pen a7?
It'll be nice cause with a hair system I'll have to take off my system every week or so and I'll just dermaroll it when taking it off. It'll be easy cause I'll be bald underneath.

her

her

Don't bother with anything other than Derminator 2, it's the best one.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Enthusiast
get a micro needling pen instead.

Dogs

Dogs

Wow a whole forum dedicated to looksmaxing and people scoff at the idea of a dermaroller that will increase collagen and has helped people recover hair.

streege

streege

Zephir
Wow a whole forum dedicated to looksmaxing and people scoff at the idea of a dermaroller that will increase collagen and has helped people recover hair.
they are becoming crazy sir.

Dogs

Dogs

L

littlesecret

Banned
My mom bought the dr pen for her home spa that she has clients come over and shit, she used it on me it works pretty well

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)