What did sv3rige mean when he said time doesn't exist

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I still don't understant what he was babbling about in that video.

It might be his highest IQ thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 21899, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
@dimorphism

Obviously it exists you should be able to think for yourself aswell

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
who cares. check this out tho, vegan gains wants to kill this dude for sure

@Chris Benoit

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 14693
Time doesn't exist it's an idea. There is only the moment. The past and future don't exist they're ideas. Time is completely irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Time doesn't exist it's an idea. There is only the moment. The past and future don't exist they're ideas. Time is completely irrelevant.
Cope. You can't even express or comprehend this idea without time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
huh but the moment changes it isn't the same moment all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and vermillioncorefan
You can't be sure whether the past or the future exists, only the present. Cogito ergo sum.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
who cares. check this out tho, vegan gains wants to kill this dude for sure

@Chris Benoit

he admits to having no empathy for people but acts like he cares so much about animals. i dont buy it tbh. he just wants to feel morally superior or something

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Deleted member 48689
How does time change? Time can't change because it doesn't exist.
huh. I don't even can respond to this cause I don't understand what you mean

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
he admits to having no empathy for people but acts like he cares so much about animals. i dont buy it tbh. he just wants to feel morally superior or something
You don't need empathy to use logic and ethics.

Actually people who just do it out of empathy are fake vegans.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
You said that time changes basically and I responded to that
I said the moment changes and that is called time.

Same as when you change your position that is called movement.

How can I need something that doesn't exist to express or comprehend an idea
It does exist.

You can claim it doesn't exist, but like I just pointed out, the claim requires time to be made.

I said the moment changes and that is called time.

Same as when you change your position that is called movement.
Ye and that's what sv3rige said things move but time doesn't because it doesn't exist something that doesn't exist can't move time can't stop because it doesn't exist you can't travel through time because it doesn't exist if the entire world were to freeze that wouldn't mean time is frozen it would mean that the physical world is frozen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 14693
You don't need empathy to use logic and ethics.

Actually people who just do it out of empathy are fake vegans.
he seems like a selfish dude though. i dont care about animals getting killed cause eating them tastes good

It does exist.

You can claim it doesn't exist, but like I just pointed out, the claim requires time to be made.
It can't require something that doesn't exist to be made

• JFL
Reactions: longjohnmong
Ye and that's what sv3rige said things move but time doesn't because it doesn't exist something that doesn't exist can't move time can't stop because it doesn't exist you can't travel through time because it doesn't exist if the entire world were to freeze that wouldn't mean time is frozen it would mean that the physical world is frozen
Ah ok makes sense. I understand the concept now.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
he seems like a selfish dude though. i dont care about animals getting killed cause eating them tastes good
would you say the same if eating human children tasted good? No? Then you are just a hypocrite

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
Btw I think that was the healthiest he ever looked in that video. He looked better without the wig

idk but that cuck will die and be dead forever he’ll see then how real time is

Ok I understand your explanation but watched the video again and didn't understand me living in the same moment as Jesus again

would you say the same if eating human children tasted good? No? Then you are just a hypocrite
nah cause cannibalism would make me feel gross

nah cause cannibalism would make me feel gross
Thats why I gave you the thought experiment of it tasting extremly good and pleasurable. So answer the question.

Thats why I gave you the thought experiment of it tasting extremly good and pleasurable. So answer the question.
it's still cannibalism which would feel gross. but if it was super good, and i mean best food of all time then i'd have 0 problem with it ig

it's still cannibalism which would feel gross. but if it was super good, and i mean best food of all time then i'd have 0 problem with it ig
Ok amoral sicko

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Ok I understand your explanation but watched the video again and didn't understand me living in the same moment as Jesus again
We are living in the same moment that Jesus died cuz there is only one moment and that is existence. Moment is a synonym of existence/experience. This torus/reality/realm/plain of existence is a/the moment. Everything is one. It is in the shape of a torus cuz it is perfect. It insists upon itself Lois.

We are living in the same moment that Jesus died cuz there is only one moment and that is existence. Moment is a synonym of existence/experience. This torus/reality/realm/plain of existence is a/the moment. Everything is one. It is in the shape of a torus cuz it is perfect. It insists upon itself Lois.
Ok why can't I interact with Jesus then

i don't know what torus or lois means

There's only one moment
but how can there people be dead in that moment then when there never was a moment when they were alive that doesn't even make sense you can't be dead without being alive before

but how can there people be dead in that moment then when there never was a moment when they were alive that doesn't even make sense you can't be dead without being alive before
Momento mori

Cope