What do i need to ascend in your honest opinion

T

tomakine

Iron
99583212 90A0 4770 A6B6 BEFEFFBBB184

Yo everyone,

What do i need in order to ascend in your opinion , I have some idea but it’s only my own perspective so i would appreciate your honest perspective,

Thanks in advance

Show front and we will tell

• +1
Reactions: nordicel, forevermirin and Kebab Master
Better browridge

• +1
Reactions: tomakine

Attachments

• C5A99829-298F-42D1-8AA2-4F446F353DC2.jpeg
    C5A99829-298F-42D1-8AA2-4F446F353DC2.jpeg
    889.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Kebab Master
how tall are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and tomakine
You need to whitemax.

Genio and botox into your masseter. Maybe infra implants it's hard to tell with your pics

Botox in the masseter to reduce the bigonial width ?
Yes, your jaw looks comically squared, your ramus seems too long imo, but botox might help you by giving your jaw a more "v" like look, although i won't decrease your gonial angle.

Also i'm curious, do you have any vertical maxillary deficiency?

• +1
Yes, your jaw looks comically squared, your ramus seems too long imo, but botox might help you by giving your jaw a more "v" like look, although i won't decrease your gonial angle.

Also i'm curious, do you have any vertical maxillary deficiency?
Yeah also do think my ramus is a bit too long, but i was wondering if it was because of my lack of chin height, i think it’s both.

By vertical maxillary deficiency you mean short chin ?

Yeah also do think my ramus is a bit too long, but i was wondering if it was because of my lack of chin height, i think it’s both.

By vertical maxillary deficiency you mean short chin ?

No, i mean the lack of upper teeth showing when you talk or simply open your mouth.

Regarding your ramus, chin height and ramus length are not really corelated. You have countless slayers like mathew noszka who has an average ramus but high chin that saves them, and vice versa.

No, i mean the lack of upper teeth showing when you talk or simply open your mouth.

Regarding your ramus, chin height and ramus length are not really corelated. You have countless slayers like mathew noszka who has an average ramus but high chin that saves them, and vice versa.
Nop my teeth show normally

Well yeah mathew noszka have a realy pleasant lower third, im not even sure longer ramus would be better on him

Last edited:
Miring your hair in the first pic. Im jelly.

• +1
bimax with genio. maybe maybe cheek implants. that s it. good potential

• +1
u also need better undereye support

Sure here you have

Here's a morph from me. It's very realistic, no weird ass implants required.

FaceApp 1683243347137

The biggest focus for you should be reducing the size of your masseters and adding vertical length to your chin.

If your side profile you posted is not frauded, you don't need bimax or any jaw movement (assuming your bite also aligns)

I'm thinking a vertical genio and masseter botox.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tomakine and ascension!
Thanks for your response guys, before asking your opinion i was thinking about

- Genioplasty ( looks like most of you agree on that one it’s true my chin is short)
- Implant for undereye support because i feel it’s too flat)
- Implant for browridge ( my frontal bone look recessed compared to my lower jaw) only one person seems to agree here

- soft maxxing i think we could all agree too skin and hair could be better !

Bi max and masseter were a possibility too but would need the opinion of a surgeron to see if needed for tje bi max and the masseter reduction would rather wait after the genio to see if it’s still needed ( i was thinking the genio may harmonize my lower third maybe i’m just coping)

Last edited:
Here's a morph from me. It's very realistic, no weird ass implants required.

View attachment 2184004
The biggest focus for you should be reducing the size of your masseters and adding vertical length to your chin.

If your side profile you posted is not frauded, you don't need bimax or any jaw movement (assuming your bite also aligns)

I'm thinking a vertical genio and masseter botox.

I do agree with you on genio and maybe masseter botox, but on the morph something look akward to me 🤔

Maybe your morph did impact my middle third it look elongated ? ( maybe just the philtrum ?)

I do agree with you on genio and maybe masseter botox, but on the morph something look akward to me 🤔

Maybe your morph did impact my middle third it look elongated ? ( maybe just the philtrum ?)

Oh it's just to show you a general idea.

• +1
bro listen to me and not to the other idiots who do not know how this works apparently.

you have a good browridge. The reason you think it is bad is because of your head posture. tuck your chin and look in the mirror. yes that s how your browridge is supposed to be.
your maxilla is certainly not bad but it is slightly downgrown so your mandible is recessed. this also makes your chin look like shit. your body, for the purpose of functioning properly makes you have a slightly tilted up head posture so you can breathe.
your midface certainly does not look recessed but if it was more forward grown (what it should be like) it would give you the stunning look that so many models have.
Get a ct scan of your skull so you can evaluate this more properly - you can even send it to me. This would prove me right as it would also show a hump in your nose.
Next step is to find a surgeon that cares for asthetics and has an eye for it. You can send mails to a few describing what you want including pics of your ct scan and face. You probably only need a bit of rotation ccw and get your maxilla forward by a few mm, they will automatically have to bring your mandible forward, i m guessing between 10 and 20mm. And then you can check morphs and still decide if you want a genio which is probably recommended.
At that point you could go for Cheekbone implants or sth to fix under eye support or any implants to fix other minor issues. But if you are really looking for improvement you will always have to start with bimax.

• +1
genio only would be possible but it would not be much of an improvement honestly. Bimax on the other hand would ascend you hardcore and give you striking features.

• +1
bro listen to me and not to the other idiots who do not know how this works apparently.

you have a good browridge. The reason you think it is bad is because of your head posture. tuck your chin and look in the mirror. yes that s how your browridge is supposed to be.
your maxilla is certainly not bad but it is slightly downgrown so your mandible is recessed. this also makes your chin look like shit. your body, for the purpose of functioning properly makes you have a slightly tilted up head posture so you can breathe.
your midface certainly does not look recessed but if it was more forward grown (what it should be like) it would give you the stunning look that so many models have.
Get a ct scan of your skull so you can evaluate this more properly - you can even send it to me. This would prove me right as it would also show a hump in your nose.
Next step is to find a surgeon that cares for asthetics and has an eye for it. You can send mails to a few describing what you want including pics of your ct scan and face. You probably only need a bit of rotation ccw and get your maxilla forward by a few mm, they will automatically have to bring your mandible forward, i m guessing between 10 and 20mm. And then you can check morphs and still decide if you want a genio which is probably recommended.
At that point you could go for Cheekbone implants or sth to fix under eye support or any implants to fix other minor issues. But if you are really looking for improvement you will always have to start with bimax.
Thanks for elaborating,

Yeah i agree do agree with you i lack of projection in both my maxilla and lower third.

Altrough i do think i lack of projection in my frontal bone area too ( not only the browridge the whole upper third)

Last edited:
My frontal bone look resseced by a bit

Attachments

• 7EB1384B-5038-4034-9C60-F46C7475A7E5.jpeg
    7EB1384B-5038-4034-9C60-F46C7475A7E5.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6F9F37E4-1343-43FB-9AFC-17239246B534.jpeg
    6F9F37E4-1343-43FB-9AFC-17239246B534.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 32675A87-4A9E-43D6-A057-5D60C468E51D.jpeg
    32675A87-4A9E-43D6-A057-5D60C468E51D.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 0