Learn a new skill?
Cope with worthless activities?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
coom and rot here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, justinzayn, sam12344343 and 7 others
I lay in bed and rot staring at my phone screen in the dark.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, justinzayn, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 2 others
Read and think about philosophy. Make and enjoy art.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person
Invest on your hobbies?
Learn a new skill?
Business, lift, boxing, school, working has taken up 98% of my day. I listen to podcasts and watch YouTube if I can when I do have time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, capybara and JovenCansao
Read and think about philosophy. Make and enjoy art.
Good hobbies, I think debating philosophy has a much much higher roi tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
find a way to transcend the universe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao and SA7
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and JovenCansao
I have a fascination with history, so I learn a bit of history that interests me in my free time.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Is this satire?
It is a bit easier to argue against your gandma than to argue against a fully developed argument from a genius who spent their life thinking about the issue.

pursuing interests such as studying, entrepreneurship, philosophy/psychology , history and myself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao and poopoohead
Gym and LDAR

• +1
You can't have free time if you are blackpilled and have serious ascencion plans, 80% I work, the rest is spent on studying, working out and ocassionaly chillling.

• +1
Thinking about roping

• So Sad
You can't have free time if you are blackpilled and have serious ascencion plans, 80% I work, the rest is spent on studying, working out and ocassionaly chillling.
Tbh
Made this question because I think I am wasting my free time on hobbies without being financially ascended yet, so wanted to get some inspiration or ideas from others in here.

Tbh
Made this question because I think I am wasting my free time on hobbies without being financially ascended yet, so wanted to get some inspiration or ideas from others in here.
I wouldn’t consider spending time on hobbies as a waste of time. Not only is it important to enjoy your life but also keep in mind that having interesting hobbies makes you automatically more interesting to others and also to a potential girlfriend. Just having money won’t cut it

• +1
Honestly just looksmax. ,,

• +1
I wouldn’t consider spending time on hobbies as a waste of time. Not only is it important to enjoy your life but also keep in mind that having interesting hobbies makes you automatically more interesting to others and also to a potential girlfriend. Just having money won’t cut it
Agreed, hobbies are important.
Problem is I'm not moneymaxxed yet

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
when I’m not going out I just sit in my room on tiktok and get up occasionally to do skincare or something

• +1
Calculate my surgeries

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 4209
bonesmash, edit pics of me with surgeries on, rot on org, make food, workout, draw, listen to gay emo songs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, JovenCansao and Deleted member 4209
gym, .org, youtube, reading, very occasionally doing music stuff

• Woah
i master a hobby quickly to become 99th percentile effortlessly then shelve it and go back to playing videogames. i cringe at people on reddit praising each other for their mediocre works that they spent decades practicing for lol

Wake up 5 am do fajr then think, hit the gym and do what i must, sleep at 7 or 8
Invest on your hobbies?
Learn a new skill?