What do you guys spend your money on?

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
What do you guys spend your money on?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Mostly on supps and workout tools like dumbell, pull bars, angkle weights honestly wbu bro

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, noodlelover, N1666 and 1 other person
peds

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real
drugs and crypto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Italian, dragomaxxer, PsychoDsk and 2 others
man what am i doing with my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, dragomaxxer, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
when i get my first pay check from this new wagie job, i wanna save most of it for a palate expander, but ill be buying hcg, various supplements, tretinoin, quality food and start putting a bit into the snp500 slowly but surely

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
Mostly on supps and workout tools like dumbell, pull bars, angkle weights honestly wbu bro
btw you can just buy a few hard resistance bands for like $20 and it can do everything that an expensive set of dumbells can do

hmm just on food, but i have 2k per month spare and idk what to do with it so im asking u guys

when i get my first pay check from this new wagie job, i wanna save most of it for a palate expander, but ill be buying hcg, various supplements, tretinoin, quality food and start putting a bit into the snp500 slowly but surely
sounds like a good plan

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I save money and go on temporary retirements

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
oh no. crypto is gambling bro u should stop
How is crypto gambling? Theres much too many retards to make it gambling, infact im the house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and PsychoDsk
How is crypto gambling? Theres much too many retards to make it gambling, infact im the house
cos u dont know whether a crypto is gonna go up or down right?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
btw you can just buy a few hard resistance bands for like $20 and it can do everything that an expensive set of dumbells can do

hmm just on food, but i have 2k per month spare and idk what to do with it so im asking u guys
Yea I have that also

How old are u btw? my best answers is probably roids hgh and ai

• +1
Watches, crypto, drugs and a new phone every 5-6 years

remember bro, in memecoins 99% are rugs but ONE good coin can make you a millionaire
keep gambling

Build up assets (easier said than done)
I am mostly 100% in stocks when I'm working and almost 100% on cash (5% interest now so it's good) when I'm on temporary retirement.

I don't want to be rich when I'm old, and I'm not that bullish on stocks or other assets like real estate.

remember bro, in memecoins 99% are rugs but ONE good coin can make you a millionaire
keep gambling
you need 0 knowledge, i've made 40% from one coin, just by observing the pump and dump, then buying in the next dump. 4 times in a row

you need 0 knowledge, i've made 40% from one coin, just by observing the pump and dump, then buying in the next dump. 4 times in a row
true
I just hold for weeks and my bags are getting filled like crazy just by watching jeets fomo in lol

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
true
I just hold for weeks and my bags are getting filled like crazy just by watching jeets fomo in lol
remember only pussies have stop losses, even if you have 40%- on a coin keep holding!

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
shit I don’t need or use

poker, roulette, gambling in general. Never losing hope

• JFL
100% of my income goes to surgery fund.

I pay my living expenses on a 2 year 0% credit card. If bimax doesn’t ascend me I’ll rope and not pay them back JFL.

• JFL
true
is shilling shitcoins to indians on telegram truly the foolproof way of getting rich?

softmaxx shit tho some is expensive

I spend a lot on protein and food. Gas and car insurance. Gym membership. Shit like L citrulline and beta alanine for the gym. Replenishing skincare products like cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, Tret. Also Zyns and vapes, cause I’m addicted to it.

I just bought my mom an AC.