What do you guys think about this red light mask??

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken

You can see the wave length in the "Item description" tab i think, i just told the seller to send me pictures of the mask now i am waiting for response

@Lifeisgood72 would this mask be ok for collagen?? Also what does the other lights do (Blue and Orange)??

I cant spend 50€ on the ones in Amazon :feelsbadman: , would this work??

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

You can see the wave length in the "Item description" tab i think, i just told the seller to send me pictures of the mask now i am waiting for response

@Lifeisgood72 would this mask be ok for collagen?? Also what does the other lights do (Blue and Orange)??

I cant spend 50€ on the ones in Amazon :feelsbadman: , would this work??
Brahs just buy a 660nm lamp and put green tea on your face and it will work 10x better than any mask

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Brahs just buy a 660nm lamp and put green tea on your face and it will work 10x better than any mask
In the description it says that the red light is 620nm-630nm , is that good?

I know but the lamp in your guide its way too expensive for me and also it would be easier to convice my mother to buy a mask because it would make more sense to her than a lamp jfl

How do i put the green tea??

The seller sent me these pics
Very good comunication, i wish all the sellers were like this tbh
Csmg 2249037305 00
Csmg 2249037306 00

@Lifeisgood72 should i buy it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Chadelite
Help me guys, should i buy it?

No ffs dont buy it if its not 660nm

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pendejo
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Pendejo
How does that green tea shit work? Perhaps your guide is incomplete?
I want to get rid of the loose skin and I ordered everything that you prescribed is there more?

• +1
How does that green tea shit work? Perhaps your guide is incomplete?
I want to get rid of the loose skin and I ordered everything that you prescribed is there more?
Just recently found a thread about it on reddit.

Apparently green tea face mask with red light makes it work faster https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19817517

Study says 10x faster but I doubt that.

Just recently found a thread about it on reddit.

Apparently green tea face mask with red light makes it work faster https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19817517

Study says 10x faster but I doubt that.
my lamp is arriving shortly im curtios to see how it will affect that facial loose skin, is there a good way to measure progress? Stretching the skin and measuring with CM seems werid, bloating is diffrent trought the days but it probably be the most accurate

I don't know about specific models, their safety, or their efficacy, but yes, red light therapy is scientifically backed, just google scholar the studies.

$44.65 from shipping!!!! wtf its over :feelscry:

Oh shit :feelsbadman: The rest on AliExpress are free shipping but are all around $45 too.

I just settled for this £37 (€41.42) bulb from Amazon: Amazon product ASIN B07FNF9RXW
At least I have the option to return it if I see little to no results. Dunno about the Amazon options for your area though.

• +1
those treatments are dangerous

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Vitruvian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back