What do you rate my subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Long time I havent posted here tbh. Still almost 22yo friendless virgin

Dem headphones left a bump on your head.

In all seriousness, since you are white, seamaxx; women in Thailand, plPhilliphines and Vietnam would wet themselves upon seeing you.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Mtn jfl @ anyone calling you a htn

Not htn with that downgrowth

Why people are overrating this ogre Ape he has most the annoying and punchable face ever

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Still my worst lighting pic mogs both of your reference pic lol 😆
It’s not your worst lighting pic, you purposefully have sunlight falling on your zygoma and the rest of your face covered in shadows so it looks like you have just a bit of cheekbone (you don’t).

You are a dogmaxxed janitor, and you got absolutely destroyed by Erik Jon. It’s just embarrassing at this point

Attachments

• 3415889_C3F1BD3D-345F-480D-B166-7FDA7A427A86 2.jpeg
    3415889_C3F1BD3D-345F-480D-B166-7FDA7A427A86 2.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 21044
It’s not your worst lighting pic, you purposefully have sunlight falling on your zygoma and the rest of your face covered in shadows so it looks like you have just a bit of cheekbone (you don’t).

You are a dogmaxxed janitor, and you got absolutely destroyed by Erik Jon. It’s just embarrassing at this point
The side profile is massively tilted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
The side profile is massively tilted.

Just imagine being so delusional that you think your shitty maxilla mogs a guy who actually has above average maxillary projection

D189E498 C085 4EDD B3BC 17A77CAF3E1D

He should have faceapped his side profile like he does with his other photos, unfortunately for him the delusion rose to his head and the reality check was brutal @colesp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Just imagine being so delusional that you think your shitty maxilla mogs a guy who actually has above average maxillary projection

View attachment 2209700

He should have faceapped his side profile like he does with his other photos, unfortunately for him the delusion rose to his head and the reality check was brutal @colesp
@NorthAtlandidMogs

You look decent but you have aspergers syndrome

You could get some girls but you are too autistic so its over for u

Still here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Long time I havent posted here tbh. Still almost 22yo friendless virgin

You could look good but NO you waste all your time an do everything to look like shit.
Your front is above avrg many dudes are downward grown if you would go outside you would see it....

Meanwhile an actual Subhuman / LTN fucks his GF.

Its not even your bones the issue. Its that you are skinny fat, looks unkept asl, dress with pyjamas

Unironically take a shower

Get jacked, get fluffy hair, get perfect skin, fix your coloring and dress nt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 24444
5'8+ downward growth= mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Another reason why we should remove all indians from this forum, they looksmin ppl

Another deluded curry who thinks STRONG MASCULINE BONES > Hair, Harmony, Coloring and aesthetics
Hes slavic tall prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
HTN from front which is most important. Good chin, nose is pretty good too so I’d say Mtn maybe strong Mtn from the side. If you have a big head then for sure high Mtn side profile and still HTN front